BBtactics Cyanide League

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
Thanks, I enjoyed it as well. Especially the first couple of turns when I took out both TrollSlayers :eek: :cool: :D

Would you do the report. Things are pretty busy at the moment.

Frenz0rz

Veteran
Country Flag
I have a thing at like 8, would 9 (BST) be alright for ya?

Might be a bit late since im off watching a film tonight, but I'll negotiate with the housemates and see what I can do. Will try to be there, and I'll let you know if I cant.

coachman

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
bjj hero
Country Flag
Another week is in the bag so we are now on to our penultimate week. Lets go out with a bang, not a whimper.

It is still looking competative at the moment:

Lets do this.

Than. My last game this season as I have an admind draw to finish so lets make it a riot. Can you play Sunday night 2130 BST?

Last edited:

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Damit, not in front anymore. I shall return and be evil. Who is next against the woddies? Is it Panda or Gobbos?

Frenz0rz

Veteran
Country Flag
It would seem I have the Stalkers next, whens best for you mate? I think im good for most days right now, so long as I get a bit of time in advance to make sure im not dragged out on a random pub crawl on that particular night.

Also, why is the team's name highlighted in red on the team list?

Edit: Forgot to mention, excellent game was had with Web Cole. He managed to get a few key players to level up, and I managed to inflict a few choice injuries on some of his lesser rats, including killing an unskilled lineman. Skink fouling was abound, there were many heroic dodges through my Kroxigor's prehensile tail, and Wally the lineman was saved from a permanent injury by the use of a well planned apothecary (who could have been used on the aforementioned dead linerat instead). A supremely lucky Saurus even managed to pick up the ball after a failed catch, run it in for a touchdown, and earn himself a level up and an MVP. It was definately a very interesting match to play, and a fun game was had by both coaches.

Last edited:

Rav3n73

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Mr Web,

I'd like to point out that I don't play slimey green pathetic orcs! I prefer the finess that is known as "Bashing the opposition into oblivion". Those Orc's think they can fight, but they are only really playing at it. Now my Chaos boys are truly a team to be feared! ;)

All Hail Slaanesh

Coach G

Anyway back to the real world, erm Sunday or Monday night, kick off anytime between 20:00 - 21:00 would be good, later would be a possability.

Lee

(Oh how I wish I had some tackle on my team) :(

Murkglow

Super Star Player
It looks like it's me and you this week Panda. ;)

Anytime on Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday work for you?

Web Cole

Veteran
Country Flag
Haha, oops, clearly I meant to say Chaos :p

Um, I can't do Monday and I have a prior gaming commitment on Sunday. Could you do either 18.30 BST or as late as 22.00 BST on Sunday?

Last edited: