Play of the day

Narly Bird

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Seeing as there is a lot of chatter about the Hobnail/Tergara match, John Maddmen will cover that one for the POTD.

A word of warning though. In his time off he's got older, grumpier and more opinionated.

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
Seeing as there is a lot of chatter about the Hobnail/Tergara match, John Maddmen will cover that one for the POTD.

A word of warning though. In his time off he's got older, grumpier and more opinionated.

Just like Hobnail. :D

Hobnail

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Hobnail
Country Flag
I'm honoured..................although I'm not sure it was the best of games.

Was certainly a shock to the bookies though.

Oh, and GB, I've always been like this :D

Tergara

Star Player
Country Flag
I may have had another POTD against me. Pottsy had to block away a tackle blitzer, then dodge twice, pass, catch, and handoff in the driving rain w/ no rr. I'm not sure what the actual odds are or the exact math, but it was T7 in our game if someone wants to look.

FTJUK

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Forget about the crap play leading up to turn 7 and the rubbish that followed, but I think the way I managed to clear four or five humans on from a ball via push backs etc was quite impressive in my game against Tergara. Didnt score though...

Whats that noise in the background?... Yes that is my trumpet ;)

Narly Bird

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
LOL, thanks for the tip. I believe Mico is doing the next POTD, but i might have to watch the replay anyway.

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
Definately been the week for chainpushing. Excellent chainpush in the second half of my match with Snotty saw him put a vital Saurus into the mix and stop me pushing through the weaker Skinks to make the TD, though from the sound of it FTJUK's may be even more impressive too.

Etheric

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Etheric
Country Flag
Well going to nominate my TD against Morguai. From slightly messy situation to a nice screen before walking in for a TD.

dodger

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
drdodger
Country Flag
nothing especially spectacular, but a nice play that probably made the win for my game... Div4 MD4 Darksliders vs F1 Elite

On Darksliders turn 8, did a triple push to get a lineman into 2 GFI scoring range, another block to free him up, pick-up, hand-off,and made the 2 GFIs for the TD which tied it up at the first half. Made for a neat change from no one in scoring range to making the TD.

Lebe666

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
My game against Norsca Viking Liners was filled with good plays... maybe not so well done but the one turner was a tense moment.

Aloutta certainly managed some incredible recoveries and TDs...

Narly Bird

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Week 7 Real Madread (Raul) Blitz & TD Turn 15 for a cracking
equaliser! Awesome. :cool:
Thanks for the tip MF. As there haven't been any other suggestions for this weeks POTD, i might pick up yours for the next courier.

Any other POTD hopefuls should post here before Sunday evening, which is when i plan to write the report.

Etheric

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Etheric
Country Flag
Heh if you only have one nomination I will nominate the TD I got after he used the wizard on my thrower. Was nice pickup and screen creation, you can watch both in the same game :D.

Both involved a lot of dodging though

FTJUK

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Thanks for the tip MF. As there haven't been any other suggestions for this weeks POTD, i might pick up yours for the next courier.

Any other POTD hopefuls should post here before Sunday evening, which is when i plan to write the report.

Just to make sure you work a little harder. The Nationals second half drive could be considered as a classic grind to score against a good column defence with only one blitxer with tackle and huge load of dodge. The Men in Drag didnt get anywhere near the ballhandler but there was a tense last turn with the Goblin dodging through three tackle zones to score.

I know you hate Orcs so I am not expecting this to be anywhere near the play of the day :rolleyes:.

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
Mainly to bump the thread to help the Courier staff, and not because I think it deserves special mention.

The Dwarf surfing play at the start of the Hammerers/Weights second attempt at a match could be considered.

John McGuirk

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Cheers, jr. And if anyone else has a play they'd like to see featured, we're as keen as ever to hear from you. Your fifteen minutes* of internet fame could be just a suggestion away!

* How long we** usually spend on the POTD.

** Ok, I. (Narly is far more dilligent.)