Dalryk

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Dalryk
Cyanide Username
Dalryk
Country Flag
Well, that sucked once more.

Lost again, but only 1-0 this time. But that pales into insignificance to the tragedy of my AG4 goblin getting killed by a fireball (apo was useless). I killed a linerat in return, but ti just doesn't come close.... :(

Gus Ghoul

Veteran
Country Flag
In a game of all 1's the Skaven were able to Eeek out a 1-0 victory over the Goblins.

The first half saw the death of a Skaven Lineman followed by the death oth the Ag4 Goblin. No TD's first half.
Second half saw 9 players a side taking to the pitch and the Skaven were lucky enough to be able to stay out of strike range to win with an ugly victory.

Thanks for the game Dalryk and thanks for being a good sport and keeping up with the banter.

Gus.

Rusty

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Match validated.
Well, that sucked once more.

Lost again, but only 1-0 this time. But that pales into insignificance to the tragedy of my AG4 goblin getting killed by a fireball (apo was useless). I killed a linerat in return, but ti just doesn't come close.... :(
That really does suck. Knowing from last season just how awesome AG4, Dodge, Stunty is, you have my deepest condolences for your loss.

Moraiwe

Veteran
Country Flag
Hey Rusty, I'm going to have a hard time getting a game in before the deadline. I need to spend just about all my free time studying for an exam on Monday morning, and Wednesday is my Father's birthday. So, that leaves me with Monday from 11am onwards and Tuesday night as my only available times. Unless you can make those, I might have to forfeit this match.

Ossie1972

Star Player
Country Flag
Sorry Boffa caught again by the "no further messages until you check the board" annoyance.

I can play today until around 3pm, or any time tomorrow

Ossie1972

Star Player
Country Flag
Call it 10.30pm latest here on the east coast. Prefer not tonight (Sunday) but Monday would work

Boffa

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
terrible nuffling for ossie. 1/12 KO recoveries or something... just a horrible game for him and good for me but boring when dice are so 1 sided. Uploading.

1/10 KO recoveries actualy. Ouch. bbmanager says it wasn't that bad, but it was. When it mattered (cept for once) I got away with rolls and Ossie didn't. So many both down turnovers too..

Last edited:

Ossie1972

Star Player
Country Flag
Could well be the worst dice I've ever had, & that's saying something. 6 blocking turnovers in the first half (out of 8 turns) including the first 5 in a row - 3 on the first move in the turn. Boffa had 3 KOs recover first time, I had 3 KOs that failed to recover for the entire game - 4 times. Boffa had 3 extra rerolls from kickoff events. I had a dead saurus apo'd to a -AV. Despite all this a fumbled throw gave me a small window to tie it up early in the second half, until Boffa dodged away from Prehensile Tail, picked up in a tackle zone, dodged again & threw a long pass to a teammate. With a Loner. Thanks Nuffle.

Anyway thanks for the game mate - when the opponent at least acknowledges the terrible stretching your anus is undergoing, it makes it very slightly less sore.

Last edited:

Boffa

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I thought the dodge was from a Saurus not the krox? Could be wrong though. I got 4 levels out of that game, never done that before.. psst! Validate please!

Rusty

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Unfortunately you'll have to wait until I get home. There's only so much validating I can do without my computer in front of me.

Rusty

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Sigh. Yes, my net connection dropped for the first time in ages and then the client crashed for good measure. Logging back on now.

Edit: ...when it will let me...

Last edited: