Cyanide DUBBL season 3

Rusty

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Well, in a (re)match devoid of anything even remotely interesting happening whatsoever, the Shufflers and the Savages drew 0-0. Which sucks because Moraiwe was well on top before my connection dropped in turn 2 or 3 of the first try. My captain and only Black Orc picked up a niggle which the apoth tried to cure by breaking his collarbone, so I'll have to use a replacement for the next match.

So it's on to Matchday 4.

I Think They Saurus! (Ossie) vs Southland Savages (Rusty)
Siwan Shufflers (Moraiwe) vs The Royal Snotballz (Dalryk)
Warpstorm Renegades (Gus) vs Darkstars Depraved (Boffa)

Deadline for matches is Weds 11th July.

Ossie I can do Weds or Fri at 8pm and the weekend from about 10am-4pm.

Ossie1972

Star Player
Country Flag
Rusty would be good to get this one out of the way asap: I'm actually moving cities for a new job at the end of the week & the new place is a share house with a shared wifi connection: I'm expecting major issues when I get down there & get the dreaded port forwarding error message when I first try to connect to a game. I'm also expecting the others will see no reason for me to go fiddling around with the ports of a router which already works perfectly fine for them. Not sure what that's going to mean for BB actually if I don't just fluke a port-issue-free router first time.

Point is, I move on Friday so any time from then will be a good chance of having connection teething problems. I'm also no good on Wednesday night. I am around during the days atm but I'm expecting that's no good for you. Tuesday or Thursday evenings would be best for me

Rusty

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Well the days are out and I definitely can't do tomorrow evening. Thursday evening is a possibility depending on what time I get back - possibly around 10pm, maybe later. I'll let you know asap.

Edit: When I say asap, it'll still be Thursday evening before I know...

Last edited:

Dalryk

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Dalryk
Cyanide Username
Dalryk
Country Flag
Moraiwe, I can play any weeknight at 8:00pm (10:00GMT)

Dalryk

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Dalryk
Cyanide Username
Dalryk
Country Flag
Oooo, how embarrassing... I meant to say except Friday ;)

Rusty

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
All right Ossie, if you see this in time, I can aim for 9:30pm this evening but I can't promise that I'll be on time and it might end up being closer to 10pm. Is that all right or is it too much of a pain in the arse being that late the day before you move?

Ossie1972

Star Player
Country Flag
Might be best actually to get it out of the way. It's a pain in the arse but every time over the next week will be equally a pain in the arse. I'll be on from 9.30 - the sooner the better for me but understand you may be late-ish

Ossie1972

Star Player
Country Flag
4 games, 4 MNG saurii, 4 dead skinks. rolled typical rubbish then had a loner pick up the ball & run 2 GFIs to score in turn 8. rusty failed a GFI & pickup to tie, then my superstar loner almost had a 2nd TD to level him up & force me to buy him before rusty wiped him out. that's 2 crummy losses & 2 wins i probably didn't deserve - weird season so far

Rusty

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Well that was a crazy second half. First half saw Ossie get severely disrupted by ball handling rolls but I was losing players as fast as he was, plus he had a Wizard. 1-0. In the second half I was pretty quickly surrounded and made a risky break for it, which worked, then another, which worked until the first of 2 GFI to score. An Ossie turnover meant I could stand up, pick up and run in, but that failed too. Ossie got 2 players around the ball, so naturally I strolled in and picked it up easy as you like only to fail the dodge to score. Then Ossie looked set to score a second until some more ridiculous dodging put an end to that. Unfortunately I didn't notice when turn 15 came around so I didn't get a fourth chance at a stupidly lucky TD. I lost one Goblin MNG and Niggla, my 25 SPP AV6 Goblin, died on a failed dodge but at least the apoth saved a -AG on a Blitzer and the MVP let my Thrower gain Kick Off Return.

Boffa

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
ok nets back up i can play today/tonight (may have other games scheduled..) or tuesday/wednesday. Hopefully that works..