OCC: Archons of Malice

Anglakhel

Super Star Player
Country Flag
MD9 was another disaster and I think my spirit is finally broken.

Going to take Season 16 off from the OCC, but I suspect the Archons have played their last match.

Anglakhel

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Lost-one suffered an AV break on a failed Dodge.

It's more the accumulation of some very bad luck and frustration boilin over. I've been on a 4 week+ skid with the Archons and my 2nd franchise, the Cauldronborne.

The Archons have lost almost all the basic support I spent the last couple seasons fighting to build up and went from 5-0-0 to 5-1-3.

Haven't even looked at the BBM report yet but I rolled a shitload of 1s and I don't think I broke armor once during the match. Literally. I absolutely know I didn't have a single KO+ and I'm fairly confident I never even scored a Stun.

Meanwhile, I suffered several injuries, including Lost-one twice, and another Death (although a Loner).

Just a bit too frustrated to continue for now when I have things I should be doing with the time.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
I must say I'm impressed by your tenacity in lasting this long with constant rebuilding.

You should make a good Wood Elf coach ;)

danton

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
danton
Country Flag
Yeah, I watched most of this match and it was a rough one. Hopefully taking a break will renew your enthusiasm for the game.

Dalryk

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Dalryk
Cyanide Username
Dalryk
Country Flag
Elves finally got too pansy for ya eh Ang?

I think you know where your true salvation lies from here..... g.o.b.l.i.n.s!!!!!!