Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
Live:

Now two reports that if a loner (journeyman) earns the MVP, he still has 0 SPP when you get to buy him. Haven't tested if the same is valid for SPP earned for actions during the game (passes, TD etc)

I know the display of SPP post-match isn't working correctly (until next patch) so this may be just a display issue.

Loukas

Veteran
Country Flag
Dont know if this old news, but my rookie undead team managed to lose 20k money mysteriously.

Team is/was rookie called Maggots & Mildew, made it tv1000 to get in a league and after admittance removed 3 cheerleaders and got the money back, but 20k of it seems to have disappeared at some point after that.

Ok, I confirm the bug.
It will be fixed in next server update (maybe tomorrow).

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Live: Some newbies reported that you couldn't set "min" and "max" times for matchmaking games unless you had at least two teams. Should be easy to check?

Vusfnuv

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Not sure if it's been submitted before. Sorry if I'm repeating already known issues.

1/8 playoffs. Turn 20/20, score is 2-1. The leading team disconnects (BB crashed) during the last turn (before the match ends).

Game automatically assigns result 2-2.

Not sure that it's correct as usually the remaining team gets +2 TD difference (I'd expect 4-2 in this case).

The second problem is: a draw in playoffs? What happens next when the day is moved? We didn't validate the game and reset it because it was a final of a tournament and we didn't dare to risk having a draw in playoffs.

This happened on 4 Feb about 21 GMT.
Tournament: Play-off: Horned Rat
Teams: "[RuBBL] Changes Unchained" and "Gridiron Gang".

Now the match is reset and 2:1 is set manually by admin.

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
New issue noticed here - tied to the fact both winner ad runner-up are receiving winner's prize money, I've found that both are receiving the award as winner also.

My 2nd place Underworld team have a 1st place award for OCC Tier 6 this season.

Gallows Bait

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Gallows-Bait
Cyanide Username
Gallows Bait
Country Flag
Not sure if it's been submitted before. Sorry if I'm repeating already known issues.

1/8 playoffs. Turn 20/20, score is 2-1. The leading team disconnects (BB crashed) during the last turn (before the match ends).

Game automatically assigns result 2-2.

Not sure that it's correct as usually the remaining team gets +2 TD difference (I'd expect 4-2 in this case).

The second problem is: a draw in playoffs? What happens next when the day is moved? We didn't validate the game and reset it because it was a final of a tournament and we didn't dare to risk having a draw in playoffs.

This happened on 4 Feb about 21 GMT.
Tournament: Play-off: Horned Rat
Teams: "[RuBBL] Changes Unchained" and "Gridiron Gang".

Looks like this didn't happen correctly in an overtime situation, which isn't something I tested I admit.

Validating a draw would become rather random as to who wins I believe.

Loukas

Veteran
Country Flag
New issue noticed here - tied to the fact both winner ad runner-up are receiving winner's prize money, I've found that both are receiving the award as winner also.

My 2nd place Underworld team have a 1st place award for OCC Tier 6 this season.

Acutally there is no relationshio between the 2 problems.
I have fixed the reward problem and it will be OK on next server update which will be run while applying the new patch "soon".
The second is actually "just" a display problem - unfortunately will have to wait another future patch.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
No messages, just does not put players on the list(s) when i try.

Both marking a coach and pressing blacklist, or writing their name in the blacklist, will work for me.

Sulherok

Rookie
Country Flag
Replay

Hi guys. I have some troubles to report, of which the first i didn't find in troubleshooting list so far:

• - I can't view replay files anymore. I have LE, but other use the CE and report the same troubles. I am not sure if my opponent has the CE and so can't discount the possibility that it's the same problem as the CE-LE-LAN issue. The replay reaches the loading screen but breaks off after it has loaded the players.
  • - About half my matches disconnect at the loadscreen (loading pitch) with a matchresult of 0-0, equally distributing mvp's and giving either coach randomly the complete winnings of both opponents.

Although it is sad to be unable to replay past matches for tactical analysis, it also means i can't recreate the file 'MatchReport.sqlite' for statistical analysis.

Thanks for checking this out.

Attachments

• Replay.zip
    91.2 KB · Views: 236

Loukas

Veteran
Country Flag
Hi guys. I have some troubles to report, of which the first i didn't find in troubleshooting list so far:

• - I can't view replay files anymore. I have LE, but other use the CE and report the same troubles. I am not sure if my opponent has the CE and so can't discount the possibility that it's the same problem as the CE-LE-LAN issue. The replay reaches the loading screen but breaks off after it has loaded the players.
  • - About half my matches disconnect at the loadscreen (loading pitch) with a matchresult of 0-0, equally distributing mvp's and giving either coach randomly the complete winnings of both opponents.

Although it is sad to be unable to replay past matches for tactical analysis, it also means i can't recreate the file 'MatchReport.sqlite' for statistical analysis.

Thanks for checking this out.

Hi,
I took a look to your replay. It seems corrupted.
I couldn't find yet the exact cause (Maybe I won't be able to give you news very soon)
In the mean time I think you should try to completly reinstall the game.
For the disconnections, we may have some improvements that will help you in the next patch coming soon but you may also have problems with you network connection.
Actually they also may be the result of the same problem that corrupts the replay.
When you get "disconnected", do you see a red timer indicating the connection is lost with the opponent ? Do you come back to the login screen or inside the multiplayer lobby ?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Sulherok

Rookie
Country Flag
Thanks for the quick answer. I hope the patch will improve matters regarding replays and connections. I must check if and which of my replays work, otherwise i have to assume they are corrupted as well.

The troubles started, as you may have guessed, with the Server Migration, so i am pretty sure a reinstallation won't change a thing. I'll keep you informed if it helped.

Keep up the good work! :)

Regards, Sulherok.

Loukas

Veteran
Country Flag
Ok thanks,
I had just edited my post, so I put it back for better following :

For the disconnections, we may have some improvements that will help you in the next patch coming soon but you may also have problems with you network connection.
Actually they also may be the result of the same problem that corrupts the replay.
When you get "disconnected", do you see a red timer indicating the connection is lost with the opponent ? Do you come back to the login screen or inside the multiplayer lobby ?

Thanks.

Viajero

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Loukas,

From the new patch notes:

- Live games list now shows the current turn for the games being played

Wow, this is a biggie! It would mean that the game, normally connected in a strict p2p mode, is now somehow sending information to the server every turn!

We are just one step away from full server side game state management! (current game state stored in the server = full reconnect capability and real spectator mode) :D

Vusfnuv

Super Star Player
Country Flag
current game state stored in the server = full reconnect capability
Whom should I kill to get this feature into the game? :cool:
PS. even if it's not done in BB1, I really hope this will be implemented into BB2. Along with an option to make games require validation in public leagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.