Crunched Cup for UEI:CC XI (Second Best Crunch Cup Playoff)

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
After having a review of my division, it seems that if math is against me I could dump down to 4th and miss the CC play offs with the Rat are back in town, from div 5. Should that happen I would be very glad to enter this here Crunched version, a version I kind of love seeing as I have never lost a match here;)

Mordachai

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Mordachai
Country Flag
Netsmurf - I can't see how you could end up worse than third. Me, on the other hand, need to win with 3 TD's against the lizards to go through... which is highly unlikely to say the least. Those two less-than-1/5-chances that succeeded against me by Deluge and LoopH0LE ends up being the deciding factor... :skull:

Mordachai

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Mordachai
Country Flag
Well, looking through the groups four fourth placers can end up on 13 points. Of these I have the worst TD difference. Assuming the wild cards follow the same rules as regular placements I'm likely better off going for a 3-0 result in my match rather than a 2-1. This might of course back fire horribly, but I'd rather go out with a bang than falling flat on the finishing line.

Stobelius

Veteran
Country Flag
I apparently forgot to mention that I'm joining in with
Blast Beat Lock Up
Chaos
Stobelius is my nick here and there

Edit: and now that I read this thread, Nikolai II noticed the same thing. :)

Last edited:

Deluge

Star Player
Country Flag
Sigh, I didn't want to sign up here because of course I was going through to the big boys play-offs... Bleh...

Anonymous Anorexics is here, fighting for the golden fork or what ever...

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Well, looking through the groups four fourth placers can end up on 13 points. Of these I have the worst TD difference.

Looking at it right now, only three fourth placers can end up on 13 points, you being one of them. All of you need a win, so already at that point I'd aim for the win in the first place and hope one of the other two only gets a draw.

Especially since in group 10 the 3rd place holder is on 12 points, so if they lose all three of you 4th-placers get up if you win. So just aim for a normal win, and if you can't get that, you are welcome to the CrC :p'

edit: One of your competition already failed to win their game, so a win is now guaranteed to be enough.

Last edited:

Cerlin

Veteran
Country Flag
Cerlin's Kanto Elitists are interested. I had a rough season with this team and they seem to get all my combined bad luck, so had bad can this go?!

I am also second to last in division 8.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
I am also second to last in division 8.

Positioning will be checked when it comes to actual admission. Check this thread on Tuesday for application information - and then be able to apply within about three days. The Crunched Cup waits for no man, woman or thing ;)

(CrC is even famous for swapping out teams in the first round of playoffs when one party can't make time to play, just to make sure the games are played and a proper Crunching can be had)

Mordachai

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Mordachai
Country Flag
Rolled way to many double 1's at the most inopportune times to get anything done there... I'll be playing in the Crunched cup after all.

raikaria

Veteran
Country Flag
Scattering Skinks are announcing their interest. Hopefully we can get all of Nuffle's fury off us the main season, and get more games of experience to catch up after subbing in.

Tyriok

Super Star Player
Country Flag
I am going to have a break with the Downunder Dreamers, I will be back for the next Crunch Cup! Have fun guys!