Wood Elf My Woodies in the DBBL

Ynwe

Veteran
Country Flag
ImageRoster.aspx

My team in the DBBL (german league)

I lost a wrestling lino last game and have trouble leveling them at all, but besides that my team has been developing quite nicely. I am not sure though if I should buy a 13th player. My catcher is MNG and I am going to play a norse team

ImageRoster.aspx

I am kinda scared that I will lose some player so I am thinking it would be nice to have a bench, especially to keep my good thrower off the pitch for a half if I kick. But it could also happen that I lose loads of the players in the next games to come. And I would only have 190 k in the bank before this game. I would be able to replace 2 WD probably if I get 30 k per game so it isn't too bad, but still the bank isn't the biggest and I will play necro, 2 dwarves 1 WE, khemri and orc. So a bunch of mean hitters. Any thoughts?

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
I'd get two linos, but I'm quantifiably insane :p

Ynwe

Veteran
Country Flag
yeah, the MB PO guy is a bit scary, but without tackle its not too bad. 3 tacklers and 2 MB, I guess fielding 12 guys in total for this game and giving him the wizard seems to be the most optimal strategy. No one else seems to have any other thoughts or?:D