S3 Big Crunch Nordland Match arrangement (MD7)

Mordachai

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Mordachai
Country Flag
GElmYTV.png

Getting into the last stretch of the season as we enter MD7. You have until the 4th at 23:59 GMT to get this one played.

Good luck!

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Hey Squall,

So when do you want to give my Skorned another defeat?

I have a match tomorrow, should be free thursday and friday at 18:30 to 21:00GMT or any reasonable weekend time.

When is good for you?

dodger

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
drdodger
Country Flag
Hoi Netsmurf, does 16:00 GMT on Saturday or Sunday work for you?

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Hoi Netsmurf, does 16:00 GMT on Saturday or Sunday work for you?

Sadly not, its my mothers birthday this weekend and after that I have to run to Superbowl warm up. I can play Saturday after 20.00 GMT 0 if that is possible for you, that time also works Friday if that helps?

Fallowheart

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Fallowheart
Country Flag
Ok Dio, time for you to chainsaw more of players dead...

Let me know when is good for you.

Squall

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey Squall,

So when do you want to give my Skorned another defeat?

I have a match tomorrow, should be free thursday and friday at 18:30 to 21:00GMT or any reasonable weekend time.

When is good for you?

Thursday 20:00 GMT good?

dodger

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
drdodger
Country Flag
Sadly not, its my mothers birthday this weekend and after that I have to run to Superbowl warm up. I can play Saturday after 20.00 GMT 0 if that is possible for you, that time also works Friday if that helps?

I'm not home from work on weekdays until around 23:45 GMT. I was planning on my tabletop league match at 19:00 on Saturday but I may be able to reschedule that if it's the only time we could play this week.

siggy2021

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
siggy2021
Country Flag
Jounisii, my times are the same as usually. 21:00ish GMT on the weekdays, basically any reasonable time for GMT -5 on the weekends. Usually between 14:00ish to 1:00ish depending on they day. I don't believe I have anything going on this weekend except maybe a short window on Saturday to get cat shots up to date, so I should be mostly free.

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
I'm not home from work on weekdays until around 23:45 GMT. I was planning on my tabletop league match at 19:00 on Saturday but I may be able to reschedule that if it's the only time we could play this week.

I have my kids from Thursday to Sunday as well. Otherwise I would have been much more flexible. I can play Sunday if we start at 13.00 GMT, I should be able to drop the kids of a little earlier.

dodger

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
drdodger
Country Flag
I have my kids from Thursday to Sunday as well. Otherwise I would have been much more flexible. I can play Sunday if we start at 13.00 GMT, I should be able to drop the kids of a little earlier.

I can do 13:00 GMT on Sunday. Let's go with that.

Juriel

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Willpower, we're up? I'm free pretty much whenever (though Thursday eve and Friday noon I have a match already arranged).

jounisii

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
jounisii
Country Flag
Jounisii, my times are the same as usually. 21:00ish GMT on the weekdays, basically any reasonable time for GMT -5 on the weekends. Usually between 14:00ish to 1:00ish depending on they day. I don't believe I have anything going on this weekend except maybe a short window on Saturday to get cat shots up to date, so I should be mostly free.

Hi Siggy!

Sorry for taking my time to answer but my timetables are a bit unclear. It turns out that I can play tonite and tomorrow nite at 21.00 GMT. Is either good for you? About my weekend I really cannot tell yet...

siggy2021

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
siggy2021
Country Flag
Hi Siggy!

Sorry for taking my time to answer but my timetables are a bit unclear. It turns out that I can play tonite and tomorrow nite at 21.00 GMT. Is either good for you? About my weekend I really cannot tell yet...

I would like to apologize for being bad at time zones. Even though I've done this a few dozen times now it seems I'm still prone to getting it wrong. I don't get home from work until 23:00 GMT.

willpower68

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Willpower, we're up? I'm free pretty much whenever (though Thursday eve and Friday noon I have a match already arranged).

if you want play on thu or fri another from really early morning to 2000 gmt i can do.. if not sunday from 1500 gmt to 2000 gmt or mon early to 2000 gmt

jounisii

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
jounisii
Country Flag
I would like to apologize for being bad at time zones. Even though I've done this a few dozen times now it seems I'm still prone to getting it wrong. I don't get home from work until 23:00 GMT.

No worries mate. I can play tonite 23.30 GMT. Is that good for you? I still don't know about my weekend...