Hey, due to personal reasons I won't be able to continue playing in BC2, and will have to concede our match to you. I'll be messaging the admins...
Would you care to play Sunday at 15.00 UTC?
Would you care to play at 11.00 UTC on Sunday?
I won't be able to play today. What's your schedule looking like Saturday/Sunday?
Alright. I leave it up to the admins.
Wanna play tomorrow at 21.00 UTC?
I'm going to go with 1 for now, but am likely going to revisit the decision next week and see where I'm at mentally. Never before in my life...
Yup. 12.00 UTC on Sunday sound good then?
Would 12.00 UTC Saturday work for you?
If you reread my previous post, I said that I could play Sunday at 17.00 UTC.
And yes, 17.00 UTC is when I can play today (Monday).
It's 25 minutes past 17.00 UTC. If you need to reschedule, I will be available tomorrow again at 17.00 UTC.
Yo, could we instead play Sunday at 17.00 UTC? As it turns out, I can't play today.
Would you like to play Saturday at 20.00 UTC?
Would you like to play Saturday at 18.00 UTC?
Want to play Sunday at 13.00 UTC?
How does Saturday at 21.00 UTC sound?
Quite alright. Be in game in a moment.
Been half an hour and I guess you're not able to be here. Need to reschedule?
Hey, want to play Monday around 18.00 UTC?
Hey, currently I'm in the midst of moving. Not 100% sure as of right now when I'll have free time. I'll likely message you again tomorrow or...
Separate names with a comma.