Chaos Dwarf +1 AG BUll centaur

kaintxu

Veteran
Country Flag
hi all,

Right now I have 2 bull centaurs, one with block and the other has dodge.

The dilemma comes from the following. The block one has just gained +1 agility. I was planing on making the dodge one with break tackle and block next skills,, but now I, I'm. Doubt.

Would you guys take that +1 AG on the block BC or just give him break tackle. Or mighty blow?

Cheers

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
Agi 3 bull centaurs are pretty good, but only really if you plan on using one as a ball carrier. Then you get sure hands next and you have a target that is very hard to take down and is also the fastest player on your team - but you're not using the str 4 in the scrum. If you don't plan on carrying with him I would just take a normal yes, either mb or bt are fine choices.

Ponghines

Rookie
Steam Username
Ponghines
Country Flag
Ag3 is really good. You don't need 2 blitzer Bulls as you will use your dwarves a lot for blitzing as they are better suited at injuring players. Ag3 makes a really good ball carrier and with the ball safe in his hands you can concentrate on bashing. Also as you will often score with him he will soon get more skills to make him a even better bc or a good safety. Meanwhile you can use the other bull as a dedicated blitzer/safety but try to make him score as much as you can when you are in control because otherwise he won't gain many other spp from casualties: his job isn't to injure players, it is to knock the ball free and you should build him accordingly

Last edited:

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
The worst thing that could happen to Chorf opponent is a Centaur with a ball in his hands. It is really difficult to stop him due to his speed and strength. Adding an AG to it makes it even more nastier to your opponent. Go for AG3.

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
Let me go on record as saying that by ball carriers are amazing at low tv but I think less good at high tv when guard is not enough to give chorfs an edge in the blocking war and you need the 2 str4 to compete.

kaintxu

Veteran
Country Flag
Ok so I've come around an "issue"

I have a blodge centaur and the recently levelled up block AG3 centaur.

Well the ag 3 centaur has just levelled up and guess what, agility again, would you take it leaving me with an agility 4 BC?

I have my doubts as his price will be sky rocketed, but it will be a nice 6 4 4 9 with block. This is my first time doing chaos dwarves, so I'm not sure if for high level it will be of any use.

Cheers

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Do it. 6449 is a bit pricey, but surely is very nice. You won't need to take Break Tackle later and pretty much can focus on any build for it. Hope you'll roll +1ST on it.:D

Borke

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Borke
Country Flag
I would absolutely do it. That beast can now level at incredible speed, cause everytime you've got a lose ball, you will be thinking "where is my AG4 Bull, I bet he can get to that ball and saunter off with it". And everytime you have a opposing ball carrier that's only in a partial cage, you'll be thinking "I can't get any assists in there, if only I had a ST4 player who could blitz in there, oh wait, I have my Super Bull who has amazing range and can dodge past players, why not use him - who knows, he could even pick up the lose ball afterwards". So basically, he will be your opponent's worst nightmare (if they care about winning). I can see Tackle, Frenzy, MB, Sure Hands all being amazing on normal rolls. I'd get Dodge as a double, cause that seriously increases his potential for "bullshit dodge sequences" (pun intended).