A Quick Hello

Smiler6310

Veteran
Country Flag
Hi,

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I've been playing Bloodbowl for about 2 years now and love it more than ever! Despite the 2 years experiance I'm still learning how to play well and strive to master the game at some stage.

Well enough blurb from me, cya around the forums or hopefully on the opposing sideline sometime! :D

Narly Bird

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hi Smiler,

Wecome to the forum and might I say that I love your avatar. Its got to be one of my favorite Simpsons episodes and actually got me into reading some Edgar Allan Poe. I really love "The Raven" and would recommend it to anyone. A really powerful poem. And i'm normally the last person who's interested in poetry!

Do you play on Cyanide? If so, you should check out the thread in "General blood bowl rules and discussions" titled "Cyanide League".

N.

Smiler6310

Veteran
Country Flag
Hey thanks for the warm welcome! :)

I love the avatar too to be honest, its also one of my favourite episodes and what with me being a Baltimore Ravens fan as well it just made sense! :D

Am not on Cyanide yet - my laptop is archaic so I'm just running TT and online with fumbbl at the min. Though I do own the PSP version which is great for flights, ferries and long courses.

Cheers
Smiler