1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General A Quick Thank you to Coach

Discussion in 'General Blood Bowl News and Discussion' started by AL13N, Mar 1, 2010.

1. AL13N

AL13N New Member

Coach I would like to thank you very very much!

I never played the board game ever. I just purchased the xbox 360 version of this game and really sucked at the game. I would put stupid skills on players not knowing what they really did or anything? I praise you for all your hard work and for helping me be able to play well all because of you! I would just ask of you how come there isn't any things or skill list for dwarf death rollers. I'm starting a wood elf team and they kinda suck and trying to keep them alive but Its an epic fail but they are holding their own being 4th place heading into the playoffs and they win the playoffs. :) all because you! I love all your articles and enjoy reading them all. Your the man! I hope you get to see this coach! I hope you get to play the xbox 360 version and see the pain some of us get to go through. We don't have the dark elves yet.

2. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag: