1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add attaching replays to the Site Instructions thread?

Discussion in 'Site News, Bug Reports and Questions' started by Rusty, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Rusty

Rusty Active Member

Country Flag:
    Hi Coach,

Every now and then somebody will ask how to share a replay on a thread so I thought it might be useful to add it to the "Site Instructions - How do I..." announcement. I wrote this ages ago in a PM if you want to use/adapt it:

2. Netsmurf

Netsmurf Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    Is it not possible to take it from BB-manager?

3. Rusty

Rusty Active Member

Country Flag:
    It is, but not everyone will want to use it. If someone just wants to share a replay, it's much quicker and easier to attach it than to use BBM, especially for people who wouldn't otherwise use it. It's also quicker to get a replay from a thread than to load BBM up and find the replay on there. Don't get me wrong, BBM has its uses, but if a match isn't otherwise uploaded to BBM already (if it's in one of the public leagues for example) then I think it's better to use an attachment.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2011
  4. Netsmurf

Netsmurf Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    What I was wondering is if the format in BBM is one able to be an attachment in a thread here?

5. Coach

Coach Administrator Head Coach

Country Flag:
    Thank you, it has been added.