Administrators required

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Mamutas has kindly agreed to help out running the Big Crunch 2 however we will need at least one more, depending on final numbers it could be more. So if you want to help out running the Big Crunch 2 then post here.

mamutas

Super Moderator
Steam Username
mamutas
Cyanide Username
mamutas
Country Flag
Yo, yo, yo, coaches! Post it here!

Cheers!

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Its been since August that im started playing bloodbowl, the main cause was this forum, helped me a lot the articles that Coach wrote, and this community! In my country unfortunately there is no tournaments in tabletop bloodbowl, so i only play in PC version. I consider myself as some fresh blood, and i have a lot to learn in BB, and i hope BB2 BigCrunch achieve the value that BC in BB1 have. With that being said anything that i can do to help, i will do it! If u need one comissioner to validate and reset games i think i can handle that!

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
I'll help if you need someone assuming it is not too time consuming or requiring any IT knowledge!

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Thanks for the offers guys. In terms of work I see it as being on a par with running a division in BC1. So posting a MM thread weekly plus some stuff between seasons. If you wanted to write predictions and stuff that's nice but not essential.

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Thanks for the offers guys. In terms of work I see it as being on a par with running a division in BC1. So posting a MM thread weekly plus some stuff between seasons. If you wanted to write predictions and stuff that's nice but not essential.
Sounds good, if needed u can count with me ;)

Ravers

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Ravers
Country Flag
Hi CJ, that sounds reasonable enough, predictions are always fun too:rolleyes: though I don't know half of the new players entering...so yeah if you need me I'll volunteer.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
predictions are always fun too:rolleyes: though I don't know half of the new players entering...

Just make stuff up. That's what everyone else's been doing. :D

Genessius

Super Star Player
Country Flag
I'm pretty much up for it if its just for league administration in the bloodbowl 2 league, I have around 400+ hours of BB experience, And my working hours are shifts (a week work, a week home) so I do am online 'around the clock' which can be...useful sometimes, expect at lot of work from me mainly in my free week, if the other admins want it I can post a 'simple' schedule of when I am "free 'for' work". I think that pretty much sums it up?

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
I'm pretty much up for it if its just for league administration in the bloodbowl 2 league, I have around 400+ hours of BB experience, And my working hours are shifts (a week work, a week home) so I do am online 'around the clock' which can be...useful sometimes, expect at lot of work from me mainly in my free week, if the other admins want it I can post a 'simple' schedule of when I am "free 'for' work". I think that pretty much sums it up?

Alright you are in. I've linked you into our ongoing discussion.

sbr32

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
sbr32
Country Flag
27 people in the last 26 hours. :D

I would be up for admin'ing a division if the bump to 60 (or more! !) requires another.