Mynimo1

Super Star Player
Steam Username
mynimo6
Cyanide Username
Mynimo1
Country Flag
Hey Fellas,

I am in the knockout round of the C.R.I.P.P.L.E.D tourney and I am playing a 1240 Undead Team with my 1170 Dark Elf team. My team is down 1 player (only 10 players) I have 2 RR and 140K gold.

My team make is as follows: 2 Blitzers (Blodge), 2 Blitzers (unskilled), 1 Lino (kick), 1 Lino (guard), 1 Lino (block), 2 Linos (unskilled) and 1 Runner (block and sure hands).

The Undead team I am playing has 12 players: 1 Mummy (block), 1 Mummy (unskilled), 2 Ghouls (unskilled), 1 Ghoul (might blow & block), 1 Ghoul (block), 1 Wight (guard), 1 Wight (unskilled), 1 Skeleton (unskilled), 2 Zombie (unskilled) and 1 Zombie (dirty player).

So the question is..... With my 140K gold do I, A) buy another RR and use a Loner, B) But a Lineman or C) Buy a Witch Elf? Thanks for any advice given.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
I would take the reroll.
The ball is going to be carried by a blodge ghoul so it is going to be tough getting him down without any tackle or wrestle and you only have 2 dodge players so that could cost rerolls as well.

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
I agree with Tys.

Also, in general, I'll just observe this is why some dark elf coaches don't like the runner, especially starting with the runner. His 2 skills might have been 2 blitzer skills, one of which could have been tackle.

Mynimo1

Super Star Player
Steam Username
mynimo6
Cyanide Username
Mynimo1
Country Flag
Thanks all. I took the re-roll. Still lost 2-1. Other team received and with 3 turns was down 4 players. Every blitz was a casualty and being up players that early he could and did foul alot.