1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Necromantic AG +1 and AG -1 on wights

Discussion in 'League and Team Development Tactics' started by bbfanatic, Oct 7, 2011.

1. bbfanatic

bbfanatic New Member

Country Flag:
    Hi,

I've played my second game on a league with my Necro team, and one of my wights has lost one point of agility and the other one has won it.

For me it's clear that the AG-1 will be like "another golem" but with more movement.

The doubt comes with the one of AG+1 I don't want to use it as ballcarrierr, as I have a ghoul with block for that.
    As my wights are almost the only ones with block in the team I'll have to block with them most of the times, but I don't know if this is not taking advance of the AG+1

How would you use it?

Thank you very much !

PS: My team now is

- 2 Golem
    - 2 Ghouls (1 with block)
    - 1 Werewolf
    - 5 zombies
    - 1 wight AG -1 (doesn't play next game)
    - 1 wight AG +1
    - 3 RR

2. Avatar111x

Country Flag:
    Take it and learn to love it. Your wight is now a regenerating elf! He will be really useful in reseting cages - dodging out on a 2+. He can also be used on defence to break away from his marker to nail the ball carrier.

Something else you may wish to consider which is a little bit left field but still ... Wights can get Strenght access which includes strong arm. You may be able to develop a short throwing game that catches you opponents unaware. Develop a catch ghoul in that case and you could throw a reall spanner in your opponent's plans.

3. Slyspy

Slyspy Member

Country Flag:
    There is no point keeping the -AG WIght. He isn't a faster Golem, he is a faster Zombie! Ditch him and get another when you can afford it.

I prefer my Necro wights as utility players, a role in which most teams use a Lineman or two. This is mainly because you already have blitzers and runners in the Wolves and Ghouls.

But on a Necro team AG4 is golden. How to use it will be entirely situational, but having a player who can play like an Elf gives alot of tactical options.

4. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Slyspy said it all, I'm just here to echo him. :cool:

5. Slyspy

Slyspy Member

Country Flag:
    him..him...him....

6. Doover

Doover Member

Country Flag:
    ...him..him..

7. Dr Rudolf von Richten

Dr Rudolf von Richten Member

Country Flag:
    Ditch the Ag 2 Wight, rejoice in the Ag 4 one.

Don't bother with a Thrower, though, even with Strong Arm and then Sure hands (i.e. after 3 level-ups) you're worse than a Human Thrower with Pass, Accurate and Sure hands (i.e. after 1 level-up)

Instead, make him a mobile assist with Guard and then Stand Firm (and Dodge on Doubles, of course). Not the most exciting, but rather effective.