@TravelScrabble - Failures of the past
@Orielensis - Famouse
@Werebat - Duskwood Poison Apples
@doohickey - The Greyboy Allstars
@toastguy7 - Assasins! :0
@mamutas - Orcabeth
@Halsing - Allstars of twice deads
@Silfuin - The Pale Dakness

You know what to do. You have till the 17th. If you misbehave I will bring back tys123 and his flings.

Werebat

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Werebat
Country Flag
@Orielensis - Ah, a nice match against Skaven after I got a couple nice MNGs from those damned Chorfs this week… Could be good for me or good for you. When do you want to do this? Friday at 21:00 UTC works, or I can go a weekend game in the morning or early afternoon my time (EST).

Orielensis

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Orielensis
Cyanide Username
Orielensis
Country Flag
@Orielensis - Ah, a nice match against Skaven after I got a couple nice MNGs from those damned Chorfs this week… Could be good for me or good for you. When do you want to do this? Friday at 21:00 UTC works, or I can go a weekend game in the morning or early afternoon my time (EST).
Hello! Weekend please - how is 1900 UTC Sunday (2pm EST)?

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
@BallztotheWalla I'm headed out on a trip from Fri-Mon, but should be quite flexible next Tuesday/Wednesday at times convenient to a UTC player (I'm UTC-8). We could also play today (Thursday), though I realize that's quite short notice.

EDIT: If you do want to play today, discord is probably the best place to get a hold of me quickly.

BallztotheWalla

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@BallztotheWalla I'm headed out on a trip from Fri-Mon, but should be quite flexible next Tuesday/Wednesday at times convenient to a UTC player (I'm UTC-8). We could also play today (Thursday), though I realize that's quite short notice.

EDIT: If you do want to play today, discord is probably the best place to get a hold of me quickly.
Tuesday i Can do 16-20 utc dies any if that work?

Halsing

Star Player
Steam Username
northtigers
Country Flag
@cjblackburn
We had to cancel our game today, @Silfuin got sick. We tried to work out a later starting time but that was not possible for me and i cant play the game any other day either. Can you admin a draw? We are both ok with that. If not, use your divine power to decide our fate.

Silfuin

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Silfuin
Country Flag
I confirm.
We agreed to play today but I was not feeling well, and unfortunately Halsing could not play any other day, as he said himself.
I have always gone out of my lengths to play my matches but this time it was not possible.
Up to @cjblackburn to define what result to admin.