[ALTDWARF] Match 8- S18

feufollet

Veteran
Steam Username
feufollet74
Country Flag
Hi @feufollet I don't think we have faced off on the pitch before, I guarantee fun! ;)

Anyway, I am free pretty much any day around 22:00 UTC (apart from Friday got my Munch Cup game), is that any good to you? If not let me know when you are available.
Monday 22h UTC

Crowdog09

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Crowdog09
Country Flag
@Geryon any chance we can reschedule to Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday? I'm off those days so I can be flexible to suit you.

Some cousins from up the country visited tonight and want to bring my family for lunch tomorrow

Geryon

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Geryon
Country Flag
@Geryon any chance we can reschedule to Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday? I'm off those days so I can be flexible to suit you.

Some cousins from up the country visited tonight and want to bring my family for lunch tomorrow

If you don't mind playing later in the day like 22-23 utc saturday or sunday (if you are free)?
Otherwise either Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday (22-23 utc). Sorry I have a commute. Though I can let you know with half days notice if I'm available earlier during the day.

Crowdog09

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Crowdog09
Country Flag
If you don't mind playing later in the day like 22-23 utc saturday or sunday (if you are free)?
Otherwise either Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday (22-23 utc). Sorry I have a commute. Though I can let you know with half days notice if I'm available earlier during the day.
I'm working Saturday and Sunday evening so I can't. 22utc on Monday would be fine with me if it's fine with you. I don't mind when I'm off

martybhoy

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@tys123
My plans for Sunday have been changed. I will be unavailable from 1400 onward. I’d be happy to get up earlier if we could start at around 1200 UTC.
Failing that, I could make myself available from 1300-2100 Saturday
Or Mon&Tue from 2200.
Sorry for the inconvenience,
Let me know.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
@tys123
My plans for Sunday have been changed. I will be unavailable from 1400 onward. I’d be happy to get up earlier if we could start at around 1200 UTC.
Failing that, I could make myself available from 1300-2100 Saturday
Or Mon&Tue from 2200.
Sorry for the inconvenience,
Let me know.

22:00 is a bit late for me but I can play earlier on Sunday.
See you at 12:00 UTC.

Geryon

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Geryon
Country Flag
I'm working Saturday and Sunday evening so I can't. 22utc on Monday would be fine with me if it's fine with you. I don't mind when I'm off

Okay @Crowdog09 Let's go for Monday. I'll message you earlier in the day if I'm going to be late (commute) so that we can reschedule.