Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
The final showdown is here..

Match will be rolled over tomorrow morning, but I am putting the thread up now so you can begin scheduling your matches. The deadline for this final match of the season will be Tuesday the 12th at 23:59 GMT.

I'd also like to remind you all to visit the "Decisions Thread for Season 12" and decide what future awaits your teams. I hope that you will all stick around in some shape or form!

These are the final match-ups:
qA5BVdu.png

@doohickey - The Blue Face Clan - Orcs.
@Mark Teal (Da Coach in-game) - The Not So Superheroes - Skaven.
@Guinness - World Cup Layoffs - Lizardmen.
@Veggente85 - Miragliano Idols - Wood Elves.
@cjblackburn - Disciples of Life - Nurgle.
@riffCannon - My Sleeping Karma - Necromantics.
@Frankolino - Carnavikings - Norse.
@GeneralMarauder - Agonizing Demise - Chaos.
@Tusak - Cadaverous Eagle-Owls - Necromantics.
@Stringer Bell - Littlefinger's Ladder - Chaos.

CJblackburn is still in the lead, but if my math is on point, he could still fumble the ball and end up losing the trophy. Time will tell!

Wish you all the very best of luck!

doohickey

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @Stringer Bell , I am leaving for vacation on Friday so the only time I have is Wednesday from 1830-2030, or Thursday anytime after 2030GMT. If neither of those work out for you I can see if I can find a stand-in coach so you don't miss out on the last game of the season

riffCannon

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
riffCannon
Country Flag
@cjblackburn
I'm currently in UTC+9. I could kick off on working days between 11:00 and 13:00 UTC. On the weekend between 01:00 and 13:00 UTC.

Does this work for you?

GeneralMarauder

Star Player
Steam Username
Marauder
Cyanide Username
GeneralMarauder
Country Flag
Hey @Guinness
When are you able to play our match? I'm available on:
  • sat 08.00-20.00
  • sun 14.00-20.00
  • next mon 08.00-11.00
  • next wed 16.00-19.00
All times UTC.
GM

Frankolino

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Frankolino
Cyanide Username
frankolino
Country Flag
@Frankolino

I want to give to @cjblackburn the chance to win the trophy while on the pitch. What about tuesday or wednesday of the next week 18-20 gmt?
Hi there. So my last two matches at Altdwarf are against the two players disputing the title. Easy wins for you both ;)

On our match time, apologies but I've been swamped with work stuff over the weekdays so I would strongly prefer to play over the weekend (Saturday 12:00-24:00 UTC, Sunday 10:00-24:00 UTC), if possible.
If you really can only play next week, I can do some effort and try for Tuesday at 20:00 UTC. However, realistically the best for me would be to start at 23:00 UTC or later (up to 02:00). Any chance for you to accommodate something around those times I've suggested?

Sataric

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Sataric
Cyanide Username
Sataric
Country Flag
The day has now been rolled over. You can proceed with your matches, gentlemen.

riffCannon

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
riffCannon
Country Flag
@riffCannon
Winning 1 0 is fine you don’t need more than that.
I actually need more than that.
Current best in race necro is place 4 in altdwarf.
Tusak and me are currently tied for 3rd with the same td diff and he gets to play against beat up skaven.
So to get that coveted best in race spot I really don't think 1:0 is enough

Stringer Bell

Star Player
Steam Username
Stringer Bell
Country Flag
Hey @Stringer Bell , I am leaving for vacation on Friday so the only time I have is Wednesday from 1830-2030, or Thursday anytime after 2030GMT. If neither of those work out for you I can see if I can find a stand-in coach so you don't miss out on the last game of the season

I could do Thursday night/Friday morning, likely would have to be around 02:00 UTC. Maybe slightly earlier depending on when I get home but that's probably the earliest I could commit to

doohickey

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I could do Thursday night/Friday morning, likely would have to be around 02:00 UTC. Maybe slightly earlier depending on when I get home but that's probably the earliest I could commit to
That should work just fine, I am good to go a little later as well so don't feel the need to rush. I'll be checking the forums so you can just pop a message here or pm me once you are ready to go.

Mark Teal

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
Da Coach
Country Flag
@Tusak hello, free on Friday 19.00-21.00utc, Sat-Tuesday 15.00-21.00utc, any of that work for you?

edit: Froday no good now

edit: and neither is Friday :)

Last edited:

Stringer Bell

Star Player
Steam Username
Stringer Bell
Country Flag
That should work just fine, I am good to go a little later as well so don't feel the need to rush. I'll be checking the forums so you can just pop a message here or pm me once you are ready to go.

ready now

Tusak

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Tusak
Cyanide Username
Tusak
Country Flag
@Tusak hello, free on Friday 19.00-21.00utc, Sat-Tuesday 15.00-21.00utc, any of that work for you?

edit: Froday no good now

edit: and neither is Friday :)
Hey!

Monday - tuesday 15-18 would be best for me.

Frankolino

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Frankolino
Cyanide Username
frankolino
Country Flag
Hi there. So my last two matches at Altdwarf are against the two players disputing the title. Easy wins for you both ;)

On our match time, apologies but I've been swamped with work stuff over the weekdays so I would strongly prefer to play over the weekend (Saturday 12:00-24:00 UTC, Sunday 10:00-24:00 UTC), if possible.
If you really can only play next week, I can do some effort and try for Tuesday at 20:00 UTC. However, realistically the best for me would be to start at 23:00 UTC or later (up to 02:00). Any chance for you to accommodate something around those times I've suggested?

Hi @Veggente85 would you be able to play over the weekend as I've suggested? Quick update after some other appointments showing up: Saturday I can play 12:00-14:00 UTC and then later at 23:00-02:00. Sunday I'm still available all day. Please let me know what would work for you.

Veggente85

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
VeggenteBBT
Cyanide Username
Veggente
Country Flag
Hi @Veggente85 would you be able to play over the weekend as I've suggested? Quick update after some other appointments showing up: Saturday I can play 12:00-14:00 UTC and then later at 23:00-02:00. Sunday I'm still available all day. Please let me know what would work for you.

Sorry, I missed your previous post! Something 19-21 gmt sunday can work for you?