1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AltDwarf ~ Match 9 [BC2 Season 11]

Discussion in 'Big Crunch 2' started by Sataric, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Mark Teal

Mark Teal Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Da Coach
    Country Flag:
    shall we say monday at 15.00utc then?

2. Frankolino

Frankolino Active Member

Steam Username:
    Frankolino
    Cyanide Username:
    frankolino
    Country Flag:
    No worries. Sunday at 19:00 UTC works perfectly to me. Confirmed from my side. Cheers!

Veggente85 likes this.
  3. Tusak

Tusak Member

Steam Username:
    Tusak
    Cyanide Username:
    Tusak
    Country Flag:
    Yes, let's go with that.

4. Guinness

Guinness Active Member

Country Flag:
    @GeneralMarauder
    Apologies, after being sick last week I had so much to catch up on I forgot about our game this week.

I'm going to try to make Wednesday happen, but I've got working 12:00 to 22:00 UTC. Let's plan for 18:30 and if I'm more than 15min late it means that I was unable to plan my break to coincide with that. If anything else opens up, I'll drop you a line. My apologies, being sick really screws with my schedule.

5. GeneralMarauder

GeneralMarauder Active Member

Steam Username:
    Marauder
    Cyanide Username:
    GeneralMarauder
    Country Flag:
    @Sataric is it possible to flex the schedule, so we can get our match played on wed? If so, then wed 18.30 UTC it is.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  6. Sataric

Sataric Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    Sataric
    Cyanide Username:
    Sataric
    Country Flag:
    Yes - A one-day extension in this case is no trouble. I hope that everything will work out. :cool:

7. Guinness

Guinness Active Member

Country Flag:
    @Sataric @GeneralMarauder

Apologies that it's uncertain. I'm a NA player who works hours that normally accommodate EU schedules, but this Wed I'm in the weeds to make that happen due to work and a full load of social commitments. I'll do my very best to show up 18:30 tomorrow, but if I'm unable to, Gen can have whatever type of win he's entitled to from me no-showing since I failed to plan ahead with the week being what it was. Sincere apologies again.

8. Sataric

Steam Username:
    Sataric
    Cyanide Username:
    Sataric
    Country Flag:
    ANNOUNCEMENT:

I'll count up the points and declare the official winner tomorrow, once all matches have been played. :cool: I want the season to be fully wrapped up before I sit down with the math homework! I'll also highlight some of the best performing players of the season in the final post. Furthermore, if there's anyone that has not yet decided what they want to do for next season, please go ahead and submit your decision as soon as possible. Thanks!

9. GeneralMarauder

GeneralMarauder Active Member

Steam Username:
    Marauder
    Cyanide Username:
    GeneralMarauder
    Country Flag:
    No-show from opponent.

10. Guinness

Guinness Active Member

Country Flag:
    Apologies, mentioned that I might have to skip my break in my post earlier @GeneralMarauder . Been just too busy this week, I seriously apologize again.

11. Sataric

Steam Username:
    Sataric
    Cyanide Username:
    Sataric
    Country Flag:
    ANNOUNCEMENT:

The Season is now finished, and I have just crunched the numbers! A post will be made shortly (announcing the winner!) within our Fluff thread. Stay tuned!