Trunkhead

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Skepticalz
Cyanide Username
Trunkhead
Country Flag
@Hudd hey brother, long time.

availability is in my signature but im working on a project this weekend so if we can hold off on scheduling anything until Tuesday (6/9) that'd be ideal

riffCannon

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
riffCannon
Country Flag
Hi @Bärserk

on the weekend I can kick off between 08:00 and 20:00 UTC.

On working days between 17:00 and 20:00 UTC.

When's good for you?

Otherguy

Super Star Player
Country Flag
@Filadeus hey man, so we have a chaos mirror to start things off.
When do you want to play? Tomorrow would be really great because its my free day. Just tell me what works for you and we figure something out.

Hudd

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Hudd hey brother, long time.

availability is in my signature but im working on a project this weekend so if we can hold off on scheduling anything until Tuesday (6/9) that'd be ideal
Hi again, Trunkhead.

Best for me is starting about 1900-2000 UTC. I've got matches or other things on every night until Tuesday though. After that free at the moment. (Sundays always busy though)

How about Tuesday at 1900 UTC?

Filadeus

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
@Filadeus hey man, so we have a chaos mirror to start things off.
When do you want to play? Tomorrow would be really great because its my free day. Just tell me what works for you and we figure something out.

Hey @Otherguy , was kinda hoping the great Championship deciding Chaosbowl would be later in the season especially as I am missing my killer for this match!

Tomorrow though sounds good, I should be free all day pretty much if we can agree a time today. From 07.00-18.00 UTC.

I would suggest maybe 15.00 UTC?

Otherguy

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @Otherguy , was kinda hoping the great Championship deciding Chaosbowl would be later in the season especially as I am missing my killer for this match!

Tomorrow though sounds good, I should be free all day pretty much if we can agree a time today. From 07.00-18.00 UTC.

I would suggest maybe 15.00 UTC?

I noticed that your killer is missing. I am missing an important CW, but I gladly take that trade.

15 utc would prolly work. Id love to play 7 utc. Lets do that insted ;)

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
@Shadow Hey, we're up week 1. I start a new job on Monday, so I likely won't be free until UTC-7 evenings during the week. My weekends (either tomorrow or next Saturday/Sunday) are pretty open. What days/times would work best for you?

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @Antonis, any chance to play tomorrow (sunday) 10:00 UTC to 17:30 UTC and 20:00 to 22:00 UTC?
Monday to friday: 17:30 to 18:00 UTC and then 20:00 UTC to 21:00 UTC

Shadow

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
shadow runner
Country Flag
@Shadow Hey, we're up week 1. I start a new job on Monday, so I likely won't be free until UTC-7 evenings during the week. My weekends (either tomorrow or next Saturday/Sunday) are pretty open. What days/times would work best for you?
I could do tomorrow (Sunday) after 8am your time. I get home 5pm your time during the week and should be able to do anytime next weekend.

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
I could do tomorrow (Sunday) after 8am your time. I get home 5pm your time during the week and should be able to do anytime next weekend.

How about Today (Sunday) at 17:00 UTC?

Antonis

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @Antonis, any chance to play tomorrow (sunday) 10:00 UTC to 17:30 UTC and 20:00 to 22:00 UTC?
Monday to friday: 17:30 to 18:00 UTC and then 20:00 UTC to 21:00 UTC
Hey bud, I am at the hospital at the moment and don't have a clear date that i ll be back home. Shall we aim for Friday 20utc?

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey bud, I am at the hospital at the moment and don't have a clear date that i ll be back home. Shall we aim for Friday 20utc?
Sure thing, it seems a good option. Friday at 20:00 UTC. Hope u recover the best way possible.

Antonis

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Sure thing, it seems a good option. Friday at 20:00 UTC. Hope u recover the best way possible.
Hey man, still in, probably getting released today or tomorrow. Could you do same time (or any time that suits you) on Sunday?