1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Altdwarf MD6 BC2 S9

Discussion in 'Big Crunch 2' started by Regor, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Regor

Regor Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    @Impoz are u still have problems with your PC? @Mark Teal asked for your avaibility to play your game. If u still have any problem with your pc, would be good if u can get a backup coach to play with your team until you have all your problems done. At the big stage its really bad to give some free wins..

2. Impoz

Impoz Member

Steam Username:
    Impoz
    Country Flag:
    @Regor , @Mark Teal

I appologize, ive not managed to fix the issues yet and was under the assumtion that we had a longer time to play untill the holidays were over, i missread the post in the OP.

I wont be able to find a replacement coach for the MD6 date as its the last day today.

3. Regor

Regor Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    For next MD do u think u can have your issues fixed? if not please try to have a replacement coach :)

4. Sataric

Sataric Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    Sataric
    Cyanide Username:
    Sataric
    Country Flag:
    I am willing to try and play the matches on @Impoz behalf, with his account and team. However, I have my own Big Crunch 2 match tonight, and my Little Crunch match tomorrow, so it would be very difficult to fit in a match against @Mark Teal even if we would be granted a full day's extension to MD6. But I would be free tomorrow night, Wednesday the 13th, at 20:00 GMT if that would work for The Not So Superheroes. Sadly, that is the best I can do for this MD on such short notice.

5. Regor

Regor Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    honestly this is a good solution, @Mark Teal let me know if this work for u

6. Mark Teal

Mark Teal Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Da Coach
    Country Flag:
    Unfortunately not, works christmas dinner so wont be home until late tomorrow evening and in no fit state to be playing bloodbowl.

7. Regor

Regor Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    @Mark Teal and @Impoz, we admins decide to give a 2-1 in favour of Mark Teal, i hope next MD we can back to normality.