1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AltDwarf's Secret Fluff Chambers! [S11]

Discussion in 'Big Crunch 2' started by Sataric, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Zoraster

Zoraster Active Member

Country Flag:
    Be careful what you wish for... he was a demon against me in the OCC last season, in a game with sun cancelling out his accurate bonus to boot! He took down many vamps and ball carriers that game, saving an all but certain defensive touchdown in the first half that transformed the contest and set up a snowball. Luckily for me the supporting cast let the undies down, but Bomber was a thorn in my side all night.

2. Veggente85

Veggente85 Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    VeggenteBBT
    Cyanide Username:
    Veggente
    Country Flag:
    Well, I won my last game. However, unless @cjblackburn embarasses himself with a loss with a difference of 2 or more td, it will not suffice. I would be so sad to lose it now if I was CJ :D

3. cjblackburn

cjblackburn Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    I think any loss will probably do cos u r ahead on tds scored and I can't stay ahead on td diff.

4. Veggente85

Steam Username:
    VeggenteBBT
    Cyanide Username:
    Veggente
    Country Flag:
    Not sure, are you?

5. cjblackburn

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    Pretty much. Discounting a 4 3 loss or any higher score line if I lose you win.

6. Veggente85

Steam Username:
    VeggenteBBT
    Cyanide Username:
    Veggente
    Country Flag:
    You know that nobody even won Altdwarf with no losses?

7. cjblackburn

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    I think Danton did in season 2 of BC.

I suspected it would come down to this so maybe I win it next season. :cool:

8. Sataric

Sataric Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    Sataric
    Cyanide Username:
    Sataric
    Country Flag:
    Season 11 is now over. These are the results:

First of all, I want to extend a big Thank You to all of you participating coaches. The competition was fierce this season and it really came down to the wire. A ton of draws this season for many of the teams made things extra exciting and many of the teams had the potential to steal away the win right down until the last couple of matches.

There were a lot of tie-breakers this time around. As the rules states, if you end up on an equal amount of points, then the TD differences is what becomes the next decider, and if that value happens to be equal as well then total touchdowns scored throughout the season becomes the next value to consider. With that being said..
    1. Miragliano Idols / @Veggente85 - 5W 3D 1L - 18 points. (TD Ratio +6 ~ 16 Total TDs)
    2. Disciples of Life / @cjblackburn - 5W 3D 1L - 18 points. (TD Ratio +6 ~ 14 Total TDs.)
    3. Cadaverous Eagle-Owls / @Tusak - 3W 4D 2L - 13 points. (TD Ratio +2 ~ 10 Total TDs)
    4. Agonizing Demise / @GeneralMarauder - 3W 4D 2L - 13 points. (TD Ratio +2 ~ 10 Total TDs)
    5. My Sleeping Karma / @riffCannon - 2W 7D 0L - 13 points. (TD Ratio +2 ~ 8 Total TDs)
    6. The Blue Face Clan / @doohickey - 1W 7D 1L - 10 points. (TD Ratio -1)
    7. World Cup Layoffs / @Guinness - 2W 4D 3L - 10 points. (TD ratio -2)
    8. The Not So Superheroes / @Mark Teal - 1W 5D 3L - 8 points.
    9. Carnaviking / @Frankolino - 0W 6D 3L - 6 points.
    10. Littlefinger's Ladder / @Stringer Bell - 0W 3D 6L - 3 points.
    Massive congratulations to Veggente for stealing away the win! After a rough start to the season, you recovered beautifully and managed to catch CJ on the very last matchday. Well done! Commiserations to CJblackburn for being so darn close to winning it, yet getting the trophy snatched away during the very last moment. Hopefully next season will be your season!

We also have Tusak and GeneralMarauder on identical scorelines. Normally these ties are settled with a random dice roll - However, since you're both staying in AltDwarf after your splendid performances, I personally think we should simply smelt another bronze medal and say that you both got third place! If you disagree with my call here, then we will bring in the sauna-cooked Ilgoth to roll some dice to settle it officially.

To the rest of you, you fought well. This is a very rough division. Sadly, you will be demoted as Season 12 begins - But if you stay vigilant and keep on fighting, you may rise again, and claim the grand trophy one day! Nuffle believes in you.

(Please note that I did all the math in my head and that there's a possible error somewhere, which would make me look like a total clown. But I think I got it right. Maybe. Probably.)

Moving on, I wish to forward the MVP's of the season!
    • The prestigious title of "Most Murderous" goes to Sao Conrado of the Carnavikings after single-handedly managing to land no less than three confirmed kills!
    • A similar award, although perhaps not quite as profitable for the funeral homes around the old world, is the "Most Brutal" title which goes to Shiva of My Sleeping Karma. This werewolf had the most total number of Injuries Inflicted and Knock Outs dealt, being miles ahead of the competition.
    • Best "Ball-Carrier and Touchdown Runner" goes to Gorthug Zoggrod of The Blue Face Clan. This Orc scored 7 out of the 10 total TDs his team managed to bring home this season. Impressive!
    • Furthermore - And this was quite the surprise to me - The "Quarterback of the Year" award goes to Reverand Awe from the Disciples of Life for having thrown 4 successful passes a grand total of 30 yards. This goat appears to be Nurgle's favorite, and perhaps Nuffle's as well?
    • Finally, the "Look, Mom! I caught it!" award goes to Edward Normal Hands the third for completing no less than 6 total catches, which is twice the number of anyone else in the division! Neat!

With that being said, the Season is now finished. I hope to see you all around for Season 12. Thank you for a great season, and - Once again - Congratulations to Veggente for being our new reigning champion!

Regor, Mark Teal, Frankolino and 3 others like this.
  9. TomSchnizz

TomSchnizz Active Member

Steam Username:
    Tom Schnizz
    Country Flag:
  10. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    Congrats Veggente, and commisserations to CJ 'the people's champion' (well people who live in golden sky palaces anyway)

11. Ilgoth

Ilgoth Courier Staff

Steam Username:
    Ilgoth
    Cyanide Username:
    Ilgoth
    Country Flag:
    Glad you added last remark. Never president, current or old, has been 'the people's champ'. It won't happen.

12. Hudd

Hudd Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
  13. Hudd

Hudd Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I won with a 7-2-0 record in season 9 :p

14. Mark Teal

Mark Teal Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Da Coach
    Country Flag:
    grats @Veggente85 nice to see the elfs beating out those dirty nurgle :D

15. Frankolino

Frankolino Active Member

Steam Username:
    Frankolino
    Cyanide Username:
    frankolino
    Country Flag:
    Congrats @Veggente85. I will send my contact details for you to send that special beer you promised if I let you to score 3 TDs in our last match. ;)
    Jokes apart, Sao Conrado (you can follow the link to see where the name came from) sends commiserations to the ones he killed, and after considering retirement due to his niggle, he decided to come back next season to either kill more annoying agi players or to die honorably in the field and gain his place in the tropical Valhalla.

16. Tusak

Tusak Member

Steam Username:
    Tusak
    Cyanide Username:
    Tusak
    Country Flag:
    Congrats @Veggente85, and thank you to all the other coaches!

17. sbr32

sbr32 Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    sbr32
    Country Flag:
  18. Regor

Regor Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Congratz Master Veggente! Looking to play against u next season!

Manticoran likes this.