1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Averland Anonymous Season 17

Discussion in 'Big Crunch 2' started by cjblackburn, Jul 27, 2019.

1. cjblackburn

cjblackburn Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
  2. cjblackburn

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    I have decided to do something a little different this season. I will be taking a more detailed look and breaking my predictions down on a match by match basis. I will even try and give a rough idea of the state of the teams TV. Unfortunately this does take a bit longer but I think they will be worth the wait. So without any more explanation here are my predictions for the end of match day 2.

[​IMG]

When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
  3. cjblackburn

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    @sammy77
    @Ernedar
    @Kaiden

Hey guys can you accept your tickets as we are waiting on you. If we don't here soon you may lose your place.

4. Otherguy

Otherguy Active Member

Country Flag:
    Nice. Can't wait for this to start.
    This time, I am tryharding :D

5. Ernedar

Ernedar Member

Steam Username:
    ernedar
    Cyanide Username:
    Ernedar
    Country Flag:
    @cjblackburn Hi. Sorry, was out all saturday. Accepted. Sorry for the delay. May I ask why we have two teams over 2100+ in our division? Everybody, and I mean literally everybody will have atleast 600k inducements on them. That is even more than CCL range.

6. Kaiden

Kaiden Member

Steam Username:
    Garlic Bread
    Country Flag:
    I'll accept today. Thank you

7. cjblackburn

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    One of them was with you in Averland last season and didn’t promote the other is a returning team which took a seasons break. The returning team is based on positional skills so they will be hard to beat but with only 2 MB they don’t rely on breaking teams to win.

8. GobbieMarauder

GobbieMarauder Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    GoobieMarauder
    Country Flag:
    "boast about your achievements" guess I won't be using this thread much then.

9. Guinness

Guinness Active Member

Country Flag:
    Technically 3x MB due to the big guy on the team, but only a chosen skill twice.

@Ernedar : My apologies, I already feel like a bully being in Averland, but if you happen to go back I had 2/3 seasons of completely abysmal dice in a row, pitch cleared 4-5 times last season, so that I have a team at all is a miracle after that. Secondly, I am a pixel hugger (especially dislike hurting AV7/8 teams) I'm highly unlikely to go for excessive blood through fouling and obnoxious brutality (as you can see, the team is without PO, and has very little tackle). The team relies on defensive play, and they are somewhat infuriating to oppose, but I assure you I'll have a good attitude and avoid excessive abuse, and avoid being a bully of a coach, despite my team being solid.

Ernedar and Otherguy like this.
  10. Otherguy

Otherguy Active Member

Country Flag:
    @Guinness what a start into the season. Guess thats Nuffles way to say: its good to have you back.

Guess this gives @cjblackburn a good indication of where to put you in his predictions ;)

11. cjblackburn

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    'predictions' are here.

Street likes this.
  12. sammy77

sammy77 Member

Steam Username:
    sammy_77
    Cyanide Username:
    sammy77
    Country Flag:
    It's nice to see how well @Guinness is doing. I think I won't see him at next season in this division... If I can stay here. :)
    First things first @GobbieMarauder is on way. I'm afraid is Salty John chainsaw as deadly as it look like?
    I don't like Bull Centaur flank steaks seasoned with chainsaw oil.