AVERLAND is looking for a stunty replacement (S19)

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
Hello coach!

Averland has a dropout happening midseason. We are looking for a stunty replacement who would play MD5 and onward!

Averland's current standings

Opposing races are:
- dwarf
- chaos dwarf (christ I am not selling this well)
- amazon
- kislev
- and underworld

Who will rise amongst you? Who will prove to the rest of us that a capable stunty is all what our LIFE NEEDS?! Enroll now, with friends in tow, and claim your land! We will stay by your side, let our voices be there to... foul you!

If no champion arises, I myself will rip my t-shirt and get in the ring with halflings.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
I have a 1400 TV fling team with a legendary AG5 fling , 2 superstar trees and 3 dirty players who could give the dwarves a good game.
But I guess I could also create a new goblin team since it is only Averland

Malt

Rookie
Steam Username
AussieMalt
Country Flag
Hi, my friend Burning Pheonix in the Indus Division asked me to help you guys out. I'm an experienced coach who can play stunties. However I live in Perth, Western Australia so my timezone is GMT+8. Generally it means that against the Europeans they will have to play at morning to midday (Which generally means weekends). If they are cool with that I'm happy to jump in. Just making a fresh stunty team?

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
@tys123 since you are already in the league, I give @Malt the priviledge. We are global league, so no timezone restricts partaking. Obviously it is up to you, if you can make those games happen and feel it is worth it. As a league president, I always expect to see equal flexibility from both parties with scheduling.

Regular stunty race yes, created accordingly to league rules which basically is a team with 11 players rostered, team value between 500 - 1000. No teams created with custom team tool.

Malt

Rookie
Steam Username
AussieMalt
Country Flag
That's fine. I'm in a few leagues already so @tys123 is very welcome to take the spot. Just wanted to give a hand if needed. Good luck and have fun with the league.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
I don't mind either way as I am also playing in a few different leagues.
My team is called Replacement Gobbos if you end up wanting me to play.

Ilgoth

Courier Staff
Steam Username
Ilgoth
Cyanide Username
Ilgoth
Country Flag
I don't mind either way as I am also playing in a few different leagues.
My team is called Replacement Gobbos if you end up wanting me to play.

They have been invited. Thanks for helping out.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Game 1 against the dwarves finished 1-0 to the goblins.

Admittedly it did take a 2D against block needing a push , a 1D block needing a push , a dodge and 2D against blitz to surf , a good throw in and another dodge and pick up.

Even then I needed the dwarves to fail a roll.

Proof that it is better to be lucky than good.

Note that the dwarves also failed 2 pick ups in a row with a runner in the 1st half or the best I could have managed was a draw.