Supajee
Country Flag
05aafb7180b42557a24805680426e595.png

@Cosi vs @TheSir
@Cr3pusculum vs @SlyAnimal
@troxbirds vs @JJape
@Warzog Conquest vs @Spivey
@Tusak vs @Rocketdeath

Match day has rolled and we're a bit ahead of many others, well done! Remember to stay healthy in real life (murdering opponents on Blood Bowl pitch is still advised!).

Deadline for Match Day 2 is 7th of April (Tuesday) at 23.59 UTC.

Rocketdeath

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Rocketdeath
Cyanide Username
Rocketdeath
Country Flag
@Tusak Dear god that’s a lot of stat increases in 2 seasons! Looking very Carnivalesque. How do you feel about the weekend? I like playing on Sunday afternoons like 1500 - 2000 Utc. Does that happen to work like say 1600? Very open on Saturday and Sunday during the week less so.

Tusak

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Tusak
Cyanide Username
Tusak
Country Flag
@Tusak Dear god that’s a lot of stat increases in 2 seasons! Looking very Carnivalesque. How do you feel about the weekend? I like playing on Sunday afternoons like 1500 - 2000 Utc. Does that happen to work like say 1600? Very open on Saturday and Sunday during the week less so.
Hi! Sunday 16:00 is good.

Yeah, it's funny how all the stats I ever roll on are on this team. Nurgle team on ukbbl has none with way more games.

TheSir

Super Star Player
Steam Username
thesir82
Country Flag
@Cosi hello my availability this week UTC
Friday 1200-1600
Saturday 0900-1300
Sunday 1000-1800
Monday-Tuesday 1000-1900

Last edited:

Warzog Conquest

Star Player
Steam Username
Warzog
Country Flag
Hello again @Spivey

These are my preferred start times (all UTC) for this week:

Tuesday to Friday - 20:00 to 20:30
Saturday and Sunday - 14:00 to 17:00 and 20:00 to 20:30
Monday (next week) to Tuesday - 20:00 to 20:30

Tell me what you prefer.

Spivey

Veteran
Steam Username
Spivey
Cyanide Username
Spivey
Country Flag
Hello again @Spivey

These are my preferred start times (all UTC) for this week:

Tuesday to Friday - 20:00 to 20:30
Saturday and Sunday - 14:00 to 17:00 and 20:00 to 20:30
Monday (next week) to Tuesday - 20:00 to 20:30

Tell me what you prefer.
Should be able to do 2030 UTC on Thursday this week if that's alright mate.

troxbirds

Super Star Player
Steam Username
troxbirds
Cyanide Username
troxbirds
Country Flag
Hi @JJape looks like you get to be the latest star on the troxbirds's garbage luck reality show! :)
I'm UTC-4 and the only day I have free until the weekend is anytime on Wednesday. If that doesn't work for you, I can do Saturday or Sunday anytime, and right now Monday and Tuesday as well. Let me know!

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
@Cr3pusculum im usually about to play from about 0200 - 1600 UTC most days so long as I’ve got some advance notice. Might also be able to play later too if within the next few days as my bodyclock is a bit messed up at the moment.

So just give me a yell with when would suit you best.

Cr3pusculum

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Cr3pusculum
Cyanide Username
Cr3pusculum
Country Flag
@Cr3pusculum im usually about to play from about 0200 - 1600 UTC most days so long as I’ve got some advance notice. Might also be able to play later too if within the next few days as my bodyclock is a bit messed up at the moment.

So just give me a yell with when would suit you best.
Hey mate!

Well due to the current epidemic wrecking havoc worldwide things are a bit messy atm, but anyhow Friday Im available 0900 UTC - 1400 UTC (to start), Wednesday - Thursday from 1600 UTC - 1900 UTC (to start but I fear that these times kinda collides with you?) Weekend is quite open atm Sat - Sun - Mon 1200 UTC - 1800 UTC (to start).

SlyAnimal

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
PapaNasty
Country Flag
Hey mate!

Well due to the current epidemic wrecking havoc worldwide things are a bit messy atm, but anyhow Friday Im available 0900 UTC - 1400 UTC (to start), Wednesday - Thursday from 1600 UTC - 1900 UTC (to start but I fear that these times kinda collides with you?) Weekend is quite open atm Sat - Sun - Mon 1200 UTC - 1800 UTC (to start).

Cool lets play at 1400 UTC on Friday then

JJape

Super Star Player
Cyanide Username
JJape
Country Flag
Hi @JJape looks like you get to be the latest star on the troxbirds's garbage luck reality show! :)
I'm UTC-4 and the only day I have free until the weekend is anytime on Wednesday. If that doesn't work for you, I can do Saturday or Sunday anytime, and right now Monday and Tuesday as well. Let me know!
I could do today (Wed) 18.00 UTC. If this too late notice, I have whole Saturday free (9-20 UTC).

troxbirds

Super Star Player
Steam Username
troxbirds
Cyanide Username
troxbirds
Country Flag
I could do today (Wed) 18.00 UTC. If this too late notice, I have whole Saturday free (9-20 UTC).
Hey I'm just seeing this and have a few things I need to take care of this afternoon now. Why don't we play Saturday 1600 UTC?

Tusak

Super Star Player
Steam Username
Tusak
Cyanide Username
Tusak
Country Flag
@Rocketdeath
Hey, it's 16:15 and I can't see you online. Hope everything is ok.