Zombane
Country Flag
Last edited:

LittleBits47

Star Player
Steam Username
LittleBits47
Country Flag
Hey @Halub long time no see man :D I'm in finals week right now for school, so my schedule is a bit more flexible, I'm still in the -7 utc timezone though. With that said for this week I can play early around 9am my time on the weekdays, and as for the weekends I'm completely free. So name a time and I can probably make it.

Rymdkejsaren

Veteran
Steam Username
Rymdkejsaren
Cyanide Username
Rymdkejsaren
Country Flag
@GobbieMarauder when's good for you? I could do most days this week, kickoff times 09:00-20:00 UTC, though Wednesday and Saturday are out.

JCan

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
JCan
Country Flag
Welcome @comfort_eagle ! Looks like I'm up against your gobbos this week.

I should be able to do most evenings this week (UTC). What's your schedule like?

comfort_eagle

Super Star Player
Steam Username
comfort_eagle
Country Flag
Welcome @comfort_eagle ! Looks like I'm up against your gobbos this week.

I should be able to do most evenings this week (UTC). What's your schedule like?

I can usually start games on weekdays from 22:30 - 04:00 UTC, and on weekends 09:30 - 11:00 UTC. Does any of that work for you?

comfort

JCan

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
JCan
Country Flag
I can usually start games on weekdays from 22:30 - 04:00 UTC, and on weekends 09:30 - 11:00 UTC. Does any of that work for you?

comfort
Hmm, we might have to wait until the weekend then. A 22:30 start is rather late for me.

09:30 - 11:00 start on the weekend should be fine. I'll let you know whether Saturday or Sunday will be best for me :)

Haukionkala

Star Player
Steam Username
Haukionkala
Cyanide Username
Haukionkala
Country Flag
Hello @Poncho dlv

When are you available to play? My schedule is very open between around 09:00 to 21:00 UTC on most days. Tomorrow (Wednesday) and Thursday might be a bit difficult though. Otherwise let me know when you can play.

Poncho dlv

Veteran
Steam Username
poncho_dlv
Country Flag
Hello @Poncho dlv

When are you available to play? My schedule is very open between around 09:00 to 21:00 UTC on most days. Tomorrow (Wednesday) and Thursday might be a bit difficult though. Otherwise let me know when you can play.

hey!

if Wednesday is difficult for you we can play during the week end (nearly when you want) or next monday at 20 utc ?

Halub

Super Star Player
Steam Username
halub
Country Flag
Hey @Halub long time no see man :D I'm in finals week right now for school, so my schedule is a bit more flexible, I'm still in the -7 utc timezone though. With that said for this week I can play early around 9am my time on the weekdays, and as for the weekends I'm completely free. So name a time and I can probably make it.

Hi, nice to meet you again, mate! I can do Thursday 16:30 UTC Does that work for you?

Nooobody

Star Player
Steam Username
Maeve
Country Flag
@LittleBits47 @Halub Not sure if you guys noticed but you're not matching against each other this week. :D

It says:

Nooobody vs Halub
LittleBits47 vs Filadeus

Just so you guys won't be surprised when you can't actually play each other yet.
And @Halub, I can manage Thursday 16:30 UTC if that's still fine with you. :D

Halub

Super Star Player
Steam Username
halub
Country Flag
@LittleBits47 @Halub Not sure if you guys noticed but you're not matching against each other this week. :D

It says:

Nooobody vs Halub
LittleBits47 vs Filadeus

Just so you guys won't be surprised when you can't actually play each other yet.
And @Halub, I can manage Thursday 16:30 UTC if that's still fine with you. :D

Hehe, thanks for clearing this up @Nooobody
If you're fine with the time all the better, I'll see you then! :D

@LittleBits47 Don't worry mate, we'll get our game soon! :)

LittleBits47

Star Player
Steam Username
LittleBits47
Country Flag
oh boy that was a big brain fart on my part :D Thanks for catching that @Nooobody , owe you one mate. So looks like you and I are up for this week @Filadeus . I'm in finals week right now for school, so my schedule is a bit more flexible, I'm still in the -7 utc timezone though. With that said for this week I can play early around 9am my time on the weekdays, and as for the weekends I'm completely free. So name a time and I can probably make it.

Filadeus

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
oh boy that was a big brain fart on my part :D Thanks for catching that @Nooobody , owe you one mate. So looks like you and I are up for this week @Filadeus . I'm in finals week right now for school, so my schedule is a bit more flexible, I'm still in the -7 utc timezone though. With that said for this week I can play early around 9am my time on the weekdays, and as for the weekends I'm completely free. So name a time and I can probably make it.

Hey @LittleBits47

best for me atm. would be: (all in UTC)

Wednesday: 1600-1900
Saturday: 0800-1900
Sunday: 0800-1900
Monday: 1600-1900

You want to play already tomorrow wednesday at 1600 UTC?

LittleBits47

Star Player
Steam Username
LittleBits47
Country Flag
Hey @LittleBits47

best for me atm. would be: (all in UTC)

Wednesday: 1600-1900
Saturday: 0800-1900
Sunday: 0800-1900
Monday: 1600-1900

You want to play already tomorrow wednesday at 1600 UTC?
Yeah lets shoot for tomorrow at 1600 utc, if that doesn't work do you want to try for Sunday at 1900 utc?

Last edited:

Rymdkejsaren

Veteran
Steam Username
Rymdkejsaren
Cyanide Username
Rymdkejsaren
Country Flag
Sunday 19:00 UTC is fine, see you then!