1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cyanide BB Manager

Discussion in 'General Blood Bowl News and Discussion' started by Rav3n73, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Like Danton said - try to expect that all dice rolls will fail (while still hoping they might succeed if you make them easy enough) and you should be protecting yourself well. Then once things go badly anyway, you can start doing long shots and wild runs just to see if luck will carry you the rest of the way. (Which it might, or might not)

2. Lebe666

Lebe666 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I've confirmed that GFI fails way more than 1/6th that it should (not including re-rolls that should improve this).

I'll take your warning about not obsessing... but its nice to see that I might be overdoing 1d attacks... certainly the volume of 2d attacks is incredible when compared to my opponents.

3. Doover

Doover Member

Country Flag:
    I noticed that BB-Manager messes up with Re-Rolls.

When you try a 3+ pass and fail it first but are able to make it with a Team Re-Roll then the stats say 2 passes 100% success.

So don´t trust the stats to much..;)

4. Gallows Bait

Gallows Bait Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Gallows-Bait
    Cyanide Username:
    Gallows Bait
    Country Flag:
    Actually I think that one is down to an error in handling passes - it treats them all as successful.

But agreed, don't believe them absolutely, it has a number of bugs.

Also it won't show those moments when the roll and re-roll both came up 1s for example, only that in total you rolled 2 1s during the match, so it doesn't tend to show the critical moments.

5. tophertzu

tophertzu New Member

Country Flag:
    Been stalking this site for awhile and finally decided to post something :D.

I've been playing the computer almost exclusively since getting the games a couple months ago, but I've just started to play against "real" (could be robots for all I know) people. Anyways, seems like BBManager would be a good tool for me to use.

Soooo, I downloaded it about a week ago, got it working, and all is good. However, I come back and apparently forgot my password [insert laughter here], and now I can't log in. Is there a way to reset my password for BBM? Or do I need to start a new profile for BB and then create a matching one in BBM?

6. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    If you can't find your password anywhere you could probably email Super JC (the creator of BB Manager) at

morgnthorg at ymail dot com

And provide your coach name, and he'll reset it.

7. tophertzu

tophertzu New Member

Country Flag:
    Thanks, I'll give that a try.

8. Deathbagel

Deathbagel Member

Country Flag:
    So I was looking for this today and it seems like every link I can find, including the one earlier in this thread, are broken. Anyone know where I can pick it up anymore?

9. Lebe666

Lebe666 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
  10. Deathbagel

Deathbagel Member

Country Flag:
    I will try that one out, thank you!

11. Ging

Ging Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Ging
    Country Flag:
    That's where I downloaded it from too, thanks Lebe666.