BB Tactics - Coaches in the OCC - Season 14

John McGuirk

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
We also accept bets on how many more games this dog will survive.

He's certainly the type of player who'd give you a new-found appreciation of the Igor, isn't he?

And on the other side of the dug-out - the bribe :skull::skull::skull:

AllyRdr

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Lost 1 nil to da Basher this week. You know, I'm starting to think I might not be very good at this lark.. :p

SorroW

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
My MD 6 ended up with me getting a (well deserved) admin win. Not sure how to fix in with BBM though.

/SorroW

Juriel

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
So much for flawless season. I couldn't take one GFI, my opponent could take a dozen without a reroll.

A draw for me this week.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
My MD 6 ended up with me getting a (well deserved) admin win. Not sure how to fix in with BBM though.

/SorroW

The admins will (should) upload a dummy game.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
So much for flawless season. I couldn't take one GFI, my opponent could take a dozen without a reroll.

A draw for me this week.

Let my spite and jealousy laugh at you, please. :p
(Ever since jrpeart stole my flawless season last season by putting a draw on me late mid-season I can't appreciate other peoples good runs.. granted, that draw was mostly my own fault, but still ;))

Juriel

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Any match you feel like you learned something from is a worthy match. And I feel that taught me stuff, so all's good.

Freezing Star

Veteran
Country Flag
Haven't posted about the gobbos much lately, mainly because reliving tragic nufflings makes me sad, but I'm pleased to announce their maiden victory. Millwall Gentleman's Club 2-0 Fluffy Bunny Lovers after Yarat threw in the towel after four turns.

I'm awarding myself bonus points for dishing out -MV on the horrid blodging mino too, which was sadly saved from death by his apothecary. Still, managed to claim a bounty from the permanent injury.

Everblue

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
My rookie High Elf team in SSC3 has a 0-3 defeat and a 4-0 win so far this season. Somewhat up and down.

Next game is against Tuko's necro team. Any tips for high elves against necros? I have

2 Blitzers (one rookie, one blodger)
1 Thrower (rookie)
1 Lineman (dodge)
7 Linemen (rookie)

3 rerolls plus 1 Apo

I guess I will be slower than him but should be able to hit reasonably well. Should I try to run the ball, do you think?

Juriel

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Any tips for high elves against necros?
Distract Golems with sacrificial linemen.
Try to beat the rest of Necro up while keeping the zones behind you free of tackle zones, so you can reposition with ease.
Be careful around the sidelines, because Frenzy will mess you up.
Taking out just one Ghoul helps you a lot, since that's already a quarter of their mobility gone.
Most of the Necro team is MA4, abuse at will.

Last edited:

Everblue

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Distract Golems with sacrificial linemen.
Try to beat the rest of Necro up while keeping the zones behind you free of tackle zones, so you can reposition with ease.
Be careful around the sidelines, because Frenzy will mess you up.
Taking out just one Ghoul helps you a lot, since that's already a quarter of their mobility gone.
Most of the Necro team is MA4, abuse at will.

Thanks very much!