1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cyanide BB2: "Some" news!

Discussion in 'General Blood Bowl News and Discussion' started by Viajero, Jun 6, 2013.

1. mrpier

mrpier Member

I tried RT mode once, first action I took was receiving the kick with human blitzer and run to the endzone and score, not one opponent moved during this. I quit seconds after and tried the classic game.

2. Narly Bird

Narly Bird Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I played a few matches of realtime in single player. Its too confused and doesn’t make for a very interesting match. A lot of the skills dont seem to match with the single player version too.

What is the general premise for BB2? Is it just the current version with better graphics and more options? Or are there new rules and a different style of game? Does anyone know yet?

3. Juriel

Juriel Active Member

Country Flag:
    Better graphics, which means less options. :p

Gotta have them individual star player graphics, so here's TWO OF THEM. Total.

4. Jbecks

Jbecks Member

Cyanide Username:
    jbecks
    Country Flag:
    They had better add all the star players as it really hurts some teams!

5. Juriel

Juriel Active Member

Country Flag:
    Yeah... Not that Cyanide considers stuff like that, as it would require actually understanding the game or listening to people playing it.

6. Mikko

Mikko Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Mikko
    Country Flag:
    How wonderfully pessimistic view....i LOVE it...:D

7. klauser

klauser New Member

Country Flag:
    Yeah, actually, why not just Morg and that's it. He is iconic enough. Fits in with the Jim and Bob theme...

8. Ken

Ken Kenny the Mechanic

Country Flag:
    The other model being Thorg?

9. Fallowheart

Fallowheart Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Fallowheart
    Country Flag:
    I really do get baffled by why things like all the star players aren't in there. are they afraid it will be too good?

Sure, you want money for your work... great... so make a star-player pack and charge $4.99 for it you money-grubbing donkey-licking douche nozzles.

10. Stryke

Stryke Member

Country Flag:
    On the basis that I play Underworld I'd buy that in a heartbeat. Oh, Cyanide do you not like money or something?

11. Kjelstad

Kjelstad Active Member

Steam Username:
    Kjelstad
    Cyanide Username:
    Kjelstad
    Country Flag:
    I would love the opportunity to throw my SPP away to a catch equipped dog or J earlice