1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bbattl

Discussion in 'Crunch Cup' started by danton, Oct 20, 2012.

1. danton

danton Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    danton
    Country Flag:
    Hey Gallows, I just saw over at the BBATTL forums that BB Tactics has been added as a member league now! I suggested BB Tactics would be a good candidate for BBATTL a while ago on their forum and it's great to see it's finally been added.

So, what teams will be allowed to compete in BBATTL events? Will CTA teams be able to play, or will it only be open to teams that have competed in the Crunch Cup? If CTA teams are allowed will that mean only teams that were created in CTA, or will that also mean teams moved to CTA from other leagues? Will BB Tactics teams that have competed in a BBATTL tournament be allowed to return to either CTA or CC afterwards?

Sorry for the barrage of questions, as I'm sure you were preparing to announce this at some stage soon, but seeing as it's already public knowledge over at BBATTL I couldn't help myself!

2. Gallows Bait

Gallows Bait Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Gallows-Bait
    Cyanide Username:
    Gallows Bait
    Country Flag:
    Announcement made above - been a bit busy during the day, so couldn't get it out soon.

Right now Crunch Cup veterans would be allowed, but not CTA veterans that haven't been in Crunch Cup, as BBATTL does not directly allow teams from unlimited open leagues.

Crunch Them All teams that comply with Crunch Cup entry requirements (6 games or under) might be considered, but I will need to get clarification on this, due to the above rule.

Teams that go on to play in BBATTL would be eligible to return to Crunch Them All, but not Crunch Cup at present. It should also be noted that as an unlimited open league, I suspect a BBATTL team going back to CTA would become ineligible to return to BBATTL, but again this may need to be clarified.

3. danton

danton Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    danton
    Country Flag:
    Cheers, makes sense that it only be CC teams that can apply for BBATTL I think, although like you mention it would be good if CTA teams with less than 7 games could also be used.