1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[BBT] CCL Championship (post-season)

Discussion in 'Blood Bowl 2' started by patbou73, Feb 24, 2021.

1. patbou73

patbou73 Active Member

Country Flag:
    I don’t know what Crunch Cup was... I can’t relate to it. Sorry. Maybe you can share some informations?

2. Street

Street Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Street
    Country Flag:
    Crunch Cup was a blood bowl 1 league, people put into groups (I think of 6?) then top 2 of each group from memory went on to a knockout stage to try and win the cup.

3. patbou73

patbou73 Active Member

Country Flag:
    @TravelScrabble @Street I admit it’s a really good idea. I would put a twist and call it the CCLunch Cup. It’s a nice tribute to BBT’s history, without being a copy of the old competition. I’ll add it to the poll in the other thread.

TravelScrabble likes this.
  4. Gallows Bait

Gallows Bait Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Gallows-Bait
    Cyanide Username:
    Gallows Bait
    Country Flag:
    Crunch Cup BB3 edition pending :cool:

Street likes this.
  5. Silfuin

Silfuin Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Silfuin
    Country Flag:
    Ok, so I have some incentive to build yet another woodies team ... ok, I'll have to put some games under my belt ...

...If only I didn't delete my team ... grrrr ...

6. patbou73

patbou73 Active Member

Country Flag:
    Quick update : I really feel we need the program to extract and sort the data for the competition to be possible. Otherwise, I think it will be very time consuming. I’ve asked around for help, with no success so far. But I’m now in contact with the tech wiz that did the code for [PI]. Maybe he could copy the code for us, and just change the query from [PI] to [BBT] (and the headers in English). I don’t know if he’ll ask for any sort of compensation, and I’m clueless about where it can be hosted. @Coach ? Will you please help us with that?

7. patbou73

patbou73 Active Member

Country Flag:
    We’re more likely to end up with a Discord bot (BBTBOT) than a spreadsheet. Discussions are going in the right direction with the people who can help us. :)

8. patbou73

patbou73 Active Member

Country Flag: