BBT WCQ 2018 Matchday 5 scheduling: Losers' bracket round 4

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @toastguy7, we need to do this!
I live in Europe, so probably we will have some problem to schedule this. At weekdays i can play normaly at 19:00 UTC to 21:30 UTC (i already have a game schedule for monday at that time)
Weekends i have more time, but i already schedule some games for saturday, so i can only offer sunday: 10:30 UTC to 18:00 UTC

toastguy7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
The Count of Montecristoast
Country Flag
Hey @toastguy7, we need to do this!
I live in Europe, so probably we will have some problem to schedule this. At weekdays i can play normaly at 19:00 UTC to 21:30 UTC (i already have a game schedule for monday at that time)
Weekends i have more time, but i already schedule some games for saturday, so i can only offer sunday: 10:30 UTC to 18:00 UTC
UTC evenings on the weekend are out for me this weekend, so we may have to shoot for Wednesday. Wednesday at 19:00 work for you?

TomSchnizz

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Tom Schnizz
Cyanide Username
Le Bread masqué
Country Flag
Hey, do you think we can try 14:00utc (or 14:30)? I have to leave my home at 16:40utc and it would suck to have to concede if it goes deep into overtime.

What utc are you?
@Debaser The more I think about it, I would definitely prefer to play around 14:00utc or after my appointment Saturday.

TomSchnizz

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Tom Schnizz
Cyanide Username
Le Bread masqué
Country Flag
@Debaser Since you did not answer back and were not sure anyway, I'll be there around 14:00utc for the game. If you are not there by 14:30utc, let's reschedule.

I should be at home all day Sunday.

RTSD

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
I'm not seeing you online. Did I get the time wrong, or is there a synchronization issue with the server or something?
No, I simply wrote this down as an hour later than that which we agreed. You can take the win as I've no time to re-arrange this. My apologies about keeping you waiting.

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
No, I simply wrote this down as an hour later than that which we agreed. You can take the win as I've no time to re-arrange this. My apologies about keeping you waiting.
My preference would be to play the match if possible, but if you really have no time to reschedule then I understand. I can be reasonably flexible about playing in the middle of the night or early morning my time (e.g. 04:00 to 15:00 GMT), but I can't be flexible about playing during my work hours (15:00 GMT to 04:00 GMT).

RTSD

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
My preference would be to play the match if possible, but if you really have no time to reschedule then I understand. I can be reasonably flexible about playing in the middle of the night or early morning my time (e.g. 04:00 to 15:00 GMT), but I can't be flexible about playing during my work hours (15:00 GMT to 04:00 GMT).
Yeah.. sry, this week is royally f'd for me in terms of gaming time.

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
UTC evenings on the weekend are out for me this weekend, so we may have to shoot for Wednesday. Wednesday at 19:00 work for you?
Probably i will need u to wait 10minutes, as i got some traffic to get back to home