BBtactics Cyanide League

Panda with issues

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
The main problem is the lack of skill points from the matches I haven't been allowed to play.

I'm sure those that I have played (apart from Raven) will tell you I'm no walkover, but it is becoming exceptionally difficult to deal with the skill imbalance. THe amount of guard and block emerging on other teams is blunting the orc's greatest strength - Bashing.

It would be less of an issue I think with an agility team.
Slug Em'z have also been exceptionally unlucky with injuries, and journeymen theft of SPPs.

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
I agree with Panda, getting behind on skills is the worst a team can suffer. Inducements are designed not to even out the difference totaly. As I remember it, it is meant to be around one third weaker with inducements. Not sure so please correct me if Im wrong.

I would consider myself exstremly unlucky if I lost or only managed a draw to a unskilled orc team now, giving the numbers of skillrolls I have.

Frenz0rz

Veteran
Country Flag
To whoever im due to play next - im out Saturday night, and will spend most of Sunday driving to my place in Reading. Should be free Sunday night, but im not sure about Monday or Tuesday, so today might be handy if possible.

Netsmurf

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Netsmurf
Country Flag
Is Panda my next adversary? If so lets talk some trash it is fun. I have only lost to an orc team once and I have played against them more than 30 times. (was me with gobbos) I did win the return match though 2-0. So bring ´em on I´ll be ready. Evil Laughter:D

Murkglow

Super Star Player
How about 7:30 UK time? Or any later time is also OK if you prefer.

Is that 7:30 am or pm? If it's am I would need to ask for a later time (that would be 1am my time). If it's pm, that time is fine for me.

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
Is that 7:30 am or pm? If it's am I would need to ask for a later time (that would be 1am my time). If it's pm, that time is fine for me.

Oops sorry about that:eek:. I meant pm. So I'll see you at 7:30pm (19:30) UK time on Monday.

Panda with issues

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Sorry about that Coachman, I guess it just isn't to be...

I guess theres not much I can do, sob. I got my ports forwarded by my mate who is a professional, so I guess its just my router. I promise I've been able to play some games, though the amount of enforced draws will indicate otherwise.

Beter go back to painting my tt team...

coachman

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
bjj hero
Country Flag
Come back, lets try again, ive logged out and logged back in, thsat usually fixes things.

See you there

Coach

Administrator
Head Coach
Country Flag
Sorry about that Coachman, I guess it just isn't to be...

I guess theres not much I can do, sob. I got my ports forwarded by my mate who is a professional, so I guess its just my router. I promise I've been able to play some games, though the amount of enforced draws will indicate otherwise.

Beter go back to painting my tt team...

Should try out the thread in the news section, playing direct using stuntyleeg rosters might solve your problems.

coachman

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
bjj hero
Country Flag
My OCC game is Monday night. For the first time in a long time I am free in the day though, (off work and heidi is taking baby to see granny) so I could do an early slot.

If you work etc. I understand though, Monday day time is bad for most people.

Tuesday and wednesday evenings I train.

Web Cole

Veteran
Country Flag
To whoever im due to play next - im out Saturday night, and will spend most of Sunday driving to my place in Reading. Should be free Sunday night, but im not sure about Monday or Tuesday, so today might be handy if possible.

Hey Frenz, sorry didn't get back to you until now. Well, I could do Monday or Tuesday (any time really) if you could?

Panda with issues

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
My OCC game is Monday night. For the first time in a long time I am free in the day though, (off work and heidi is taking baby to see granny) so I could do an early slot.

If you work etc. I understand though, Monday day time is bad for most people.

Tuesday and wednesday evenings I train.

How early is early? I can't really do before 5 :(