1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cyanide BBTactics in OCC Season 27

Discussion in 'League and Team Development Tactics' started by 20phoenix, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Jav

Jav Active Member

Steam Username:
    Javelin
    Cyanide Username:
    javelin
    Country Flag:
    Considering I only have two tackle, and one of them is on a zombie, I don't think elves have much to worry about from the Undead Quiet :)

2. notafunhater

notafunhater Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    notafunhater
    Country Flag:
    Yeah but you guys probably have rusty nail-studded boots. I always worry about that, especially since you'll have the inducements to do it properly.

I don't like being this high but at the same time, who do I cut? It's a conundrum.

3. Jav

Jav Active Member

Steam Username:
    Javelin
    Cyanide Username:
    javelin
    Country Flag:
    I lost all of my dirty players the last few seasons, though I do have two skeletons at 5 SPPs that are potential replacements. An induced DP skeleton may be in my future :) I am accumulating dirty git golden boots much quicker than I'm accumulating any kind of winning record!

4. AllyRdr

AllyRdr Member

Country Flag:
    No, but if you like, I'll try and hurt the others more?

5. coachman

coachman Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    bjj hero
    Country Flag:
    Here we go. A good division with plenty of coaches Ive played before and know.

Its nice to hear ally will not be hitting any elves this season.

6. Jbecks

Jbecks Member

Cyanide Username:
    jbecks
    Country Flag:
    My rookie wood legs face a tough first season against two chaos teams, two dwarf teams, necro, ogres and vamps

7. jounisii

jounisii Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    jounisii
    Country Flag:
    I have 1 thing to say: I hate orcs!!!

8. Barristan

Barristan Member

Country Flag:
    And we're supposed to be the bloodthirsty ones? We like Pros. They make a nice squishy sound when you jump on them. I hope you've hired Cheerleaders so I have something to do while you decide how to use your two remaining players.

9. Squall

Squall Member

Country Flag:
    If your the underdog I am the mat under that dog :p I think you will be top 3 minimum with a very good chance at the whole thing. I will be happy if I manage top 6 (not dropping to teir 3)

10. Jbecks

Jbecks Member

Cyanide Username:
    jbecks
    Country Flag:
    those two players will still score a touchdown whilst making it look cool.

11. crimsonsun

crimsonsun Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    crimsonsun
    Country Flag:
    You two need to stop being modest and say it like you mean it because most of the coaches here know how good you both are and have nothing but high expectations for your performances. So man up grow a pair and tell us what your really thinking... :p

12. Squall

Squall Member

Country Flag:
    If you say so but I have no killer so I am likely to be out bashed. I have only 3 guard one of which is on a near rookie rotter. Infact my only mb is on a lvl 2 pest. What I do have is a ball handler, a ball hawk and a crazy str 5 tents dt block warrior. I think comparing that to some of the necro teams, the 5 guard WE and even dions team I find myself under powered. I think my team is about 8th in strength out of the 10 so top 6 is optimistic. I don't think you get bad coaches in teir 1 do you? So any talent I have won't mitigate that. Errant and Dion are the 2 best coaches in the league if it comes down to that also :).

13. crimsonsun

Cyanide Username:
    crimsonsun
    Country Flag:
    By Two I was meaning you and Dio and yes while your team is smashed up at the moment that's actually a running theme though most of the Division! I've looked at every squad in detail before I wrote up my summary so I've got a solid idea of what's going on amongst those teams and I've also had the pleasure of playing at least 8/10 coaches playing as well so while I very much agree that both Dio and Saint are without a doubt in that group of coaches who are ahead of the curve I would also place you right in there with them and while you joke that had we played using more even teams the results would have been different I'm positive that is highly unlikely.

I know I'm not at the same consistent level of coaching you three play at week in week out, I just don't have the concentration and restraint required to maintain focus on the bigger picture when playing, this is a cold hard fact not an opinion. Its not just your teams ability I am looking at but also the match up's as well, Errant saint is quality but I feel this is a difficult group for Dark Elves who are that bit slower and therefore by nature that bit more prone to needing an effect bash game as well. I cannot believe for a second that Nurgle are a nice match up for Necromantic either, I know I wouldn't like that match up on paper, in fact the only team I think that's better suited to the divisions make up than Nurgle is the Wood Elves but Gcar's sideline play is terrible and that's a huge whole in his game that I think both the teams and coaches in this division can and should be exploiting..

14. Squall

Squall Member

Country Flag:
    How can I possibly paint myself as a massive underdog and be happy with my position once the season is over if I get a pep talk like that ;). Although Necro will not like playing Nurgle I think the mb wolves will cause me massive problems. I think I am going to have to watch some replays of these teams... I am at a massive disadvantage in terms of team knowledge it seems.

I sort of like playing against WE... now my TV has dived again I think I will be getting Wizards against most of the teams which might help massively (the ag 4 guy might even be about to get the ball too)

When it comes to me vs you I think you keep your players alive better... while I sacrifice more to win... maybe far too much.

15. Moncap

Moncap Member

Country Flag:
    It's quite a narrow spread of TV really, once everyone's fit. Assuming you buy a Beast, you'll only get a wizard against three teams. Guysa is the lowest at 1750, apart from him it ranges from 1930 to 2160, or so. None of the 2400+ teams that you often see in Tier 1.

16. crimsonsun

Cyanide Username:
    crimsonsun
    Country Flag:
    Ive had a few discussions with scary Wolves in the past, they often end up coming to blows however....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Moncap

Moncap Member

Country Flag:
    Now, stop that! Posting pictures of mutilated Chaos Dwarves is commendable, but dead puppies is just plain nasty!

18. Squall

Squall Member

Country Flag:
    Yeah I think all the MB claw when I lack even MB is causing me the most issues. Any fouling company up here? ;)

19. Moncap

Moncap Member

Country Flag:
    I'm not sure there is. Most teams have a dirty player, but I'm not sure if anyone uses them with your level of skill and dedication.

The tier one admins tend to be too lazy to run dirty git competitions anyway. Something to do with it just being gravy?

20. Netsmurf

Netsmurf Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    In 4b we have 3 teams that won a Dirty git award last season, so it is going to be violent and refs on hard work counting their monies:D