1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cyanide BBTactics in the OCC Season 22

Discussion in 'League and Team Development Tactics' started by 20phoenix, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Kjelstad

Kjelstad Active Member

Steam Username:
    Kjelstad
    Cyanide Username:
    Kjelstad
    Country Flag:
    You just keep trying to get in my head

2. Kaz

Kaz Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Kazman29
    Country Flag:
    Ha! You're the one team I'm going to try to 2-1 grind! Except that you'll have a wizard, so screw it.... 6-6 shootout it is! And people keep picking me to win or come second in our division yet I'm sure they don't know that I have a losing record with this team. Quite a bad record, in fact. I feel so much better playing Emo Elves and I can't understand why I haven't grasped the Snob Elf game yet :confused:

3. jounisii

jounisii Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    jounisii
    Country Flag:
    Well, I'm gonna pick you to do well as well once I get around to it ;) Our TVs aren't actually that far apart when my Boys skill up and I do some lino shopping and my 2 MNGs heal. So probably no wizzy for me. But I expect you to keep your word regarding that shoot war :D

4. jounisii

Cyanide Username:
    jounisii
    Country Flag:
    Shite. Forget my previus post Kaz. My team is gonna be dead by MD3 and we'll meet on MD4. so a wizzy + Morg + some such for me...

5. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Why the doom and gloom?

6. jrpeart

jrpeart Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    jrpeart
    Cyanide Username:
    jrpeart
    Country Flag:
    He plays Chaos, Khorne and Orcs as his first 3 games.

I on the other hand play Nurgle, Orcs and Khorne as my first 3 so my team will be in perfect shape :rolleyes:.

7. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    I play Elf, Khemri, Vampire, Vampire so can't say anything for team's most valuable players and even less about winning games..

8. jounisii

Cyanide Username:
    jounisii
    Country Flag:
    Jr nailed it pretty well there, Nik.

9. Kaz

Kaz Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Kazman29
    Country Flag:
    Well, I've got Orcs (hi Barristan, love all your tackle), Pid's Underworld and Stahlburg's former Div. 1 Nurgle so perhaps I'll be just a tad lower in TV as well. And me without a kicker :mad:

10. notafunhater

notafunhater Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    notafunhater
    Country Flag:
    I feel sad that I got missed on the list in 3A. Intention is to not let akrilus' wolves kill anyone. We'll see how that goes.

11. 20phoenix

20phoenix Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    20phoenix
    Country Flag:
    Apologies - I have to go from who I see posting on the forums to put the list together. Post your team name and race and i'll add it

12. akirilus

akirilus Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    That's easy - you just have to show up for the game, really. Then as a bonus, i am sure your unassisted foul will break armor every time you try it.

13. notafunhater

notafunhater Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    notafunhater
    Country Flag:
    pfft. I don't think I've fouled a single time in the OCC. Not really my style, though I know it's part of the game. Not saying I wouldn't at some point if I needed it.

Disciples of Innoruuk - Dark Elf - 3A

14. Barristan

Barristan Member

Country Flag:
    You mean I get to play all 3 Elven teams on the first 3 MDs? That's awesome on a cracker! :D Before the Claw teams finally take their toll. But don't worry too much guys, my dedicated killer has managed a BH on a Gob and 3 KOs since he got PO 5 games ago. Can't promise anything about the Blorcs though, they are a bloodthirsty bunch - with no Tackle.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
  15. Viajero

Viajero Active Member

Country Flag:
    Bloody hell, MD1 and I got a team with two JU/Tackle/POMB killers already... :rolleyes:

Not sure why is it only div2 called "the grinder" honestly... so far Div4 and Div3 are pretty much it! :p

16. PaloLV

PaloLV Member

Cyanide Username:
    PaloLV
    Country Flag:
    My rookie Orcs got tossed into the fire amongst a mix of rookies and developed teams in 6D. I get the highest TV team right out of the gate in MD1; a 1610 TV Necro team composed of all zombies and flesh golems so I guess I'll be trying to run circles around his super star zombies.

17. akirilus

akirilus Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Ahh, you get Desalbert's Hopeless Hungry Horde, right? :) . He is actually a good coach, but he keeps the team around for flavor purposes, and it's clearly handicapped by design. Don't treat it as a joke game, and you'll be ok :) . You'll also have a ton of inducements to work with.

18. Chubberson

Chubberson Member

Cyanide Username:
    Chubberson
    Country Flag:
    Got Kurigans 'Royal Avengers' first up and I'm +420 TV. Been over his replays and he likes Griff as an inducement, no dirty player but I am prepared for anything, expecting the star and an apo. He also has an armour bust on his block guard break tackle ogre. Four unskilled linos and a rookie thrower, nice blitzers one is MNG. It looks a good match up on paper but we will see what pans out. Scheduled for Wednesday 21:00 GMT.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  19. Jav

Jav Active Member

Steam Username:
    Javelin
    Cyanide Username:
    javelin
    Country Flag:
    Well my first match in 2D pits me against a 2 time champion with Tigga's Lee's Lizards. He's got 500K in TV against me, and his team has one of the top 5 ELOs as well. This should be quite a test!

20. Juriel

Juriel Active Member

Country Flag:
    In mismatched 6D, my newbie Vamps get Raikaria's roided-up 1590k TV Norse right off the bat.

I don't even