BBTs Big BBATTL

TheSpydyr

Star Player
Cyanide Username
Spydyr
Country Flag
I can help admin as well if you need it. I'd be an admin on the NA side of the ocean as well. Nice even number right now, but hopefully we can get 4 more to hit that 40 mark.

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
Yeah 40'd be nice, though groups of 8 are a bit bigger than I would ideally like, 6 groups of 6 is pretty perfect, 42 would be great as well.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Eh, ten groups of four and a 32-team playoff. :D

kopmcginty

Star Player
Country Flag
Guess my question ties in with the group sizes but, how many weeks is this envisioned to run for? I'd love to join but I wouldn't want to commit to a very long overlap with next BC.

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
The initial plan is that it would mostly fit into the off-season of BC, I think there will be at least a couple of weeks overlap though and it might be more depending on when the playoffs start.

kopmcginty

Star Player
Country Flag
Couple weeks would be fine. Not sure i would have to worry about playoffs but would make it work if a miracle happened!

Can I go as a maybe if needed for numbers?

Jakerbeef

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Thanks CJ, hopefully we can get everyone in, I will need some admin support so if anyone fancies taking care of a division or two (posting schedule and adminning games) let me know in return you get instant validations for your own games perk.

Anyone still deciding on a team please try to give me the details by Friday at the latest so I can finish seeding the divisions over the weekend.

I will know by Friday what particular team I'll be entering.

crimsonsun

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
crimsonsun
Country Flag
If you need a hand validating matches, doing resets and posting some fixtures when your not able to give me a shout, I'm online or there about almost 24/5, with only the weekends being absent.

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
I'm taking the season off - but if you need/want anything stickied or so, just holler. :)

Street

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Street
Country Flag
Hm, looking at the list of sign ups on the first page. I am seeing fair amount of Chaos, Orcs and Dark elves compared to the other races.

Not sure how my Goblins should feel about seeing this.

angior

Veteran
Country Flag
Actually if is not too late I'll join the tournament with my skaven team: Topi di Campagna. Too many darkies teams already, a little variety won't hurt.
angior