BC-10 AltDwarf MD-9

Smakapotomus

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Smakapotomus
Country Flag
Well here we are, the final week to decide the Championship for Season 10. & as nuffle would have it there are several teams vying for top honors!!

BC10.AltDwarf.MD9_zpszyrxctqh.jpg

Now get out there, play your final matches & make a statement for Season XI.

Cheers

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Joun

You lucky blighter you get to get some merc killed while running up the TDs.

I'm available after 1930gmt in the evenings but can do other times if needed. I'm busy wednesday and saturday evenings.

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
Akirilus,
I guess we're playing in both CC and BC this week. I'm GMT-7. I'm available most of the weekend and Thursday, Friday or Monday evenings, but weekdays probably don't work if you're in Europe. Specific good times are in my signature.

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag
Hey jr,

just proforma here as you Nurglars won't man up to face the Norse music anyway.....;)

Friday 07.00 - 09.00 & 19.30 - 21.00
Tuesday 19.30

All times GMT and starting times.

Cheers
St. Cloud

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
Friday at 0830 GMT which gives us Friday evening as a fall back option if things go wrong?

Lord Jair

Super Star Player
Country Flag
According to your location you're on the same side of the pond I am. Maybe we could do an evening game our time? :)

I'm GMT-5 at the moment so sounds like an hour behind you. I'm generally home and available from 7pm my time, which would be 8pm yours. Thursday night is already out, but any other night is up for grabs atm.

I cannot do the times you quoted as they're bang in the middle of my work days :)

Hey Lord Jair, I can do Thu/Fri 15-19 GMT or same Mon/Tue.

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
Got it. In that case I am available week nights starting between 9.30 edt and 11 edt (pm). But not this week. Could do mon/Tue/wed next week though.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
Hi tys, hopefully Sat or Sun works?

It should do although I also have my Crunch Cup game against Daka to arrange.
Alaska is a long way west so is the time difference enough for a morning my time , evening yours. ie 6am GMT on Saturday or are we looking at my evening , your morning ie 18:00 GMT on Sunday.

Landwaker

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
It should do although I also have my Crunch Cup game against Daka to arrange.
Alaska is a long way west so is the time difference enough for a morning my time , evening yours. ie 6am GMT on Saturday or are we looking at my evening , your morning ie 18:00 GMT on Sunday.

As it happens your Saturday morning or Sunday evening are the best times for me this weekend, whichever you prefer.

akirilus

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Akirilus,
I guess we're playing in both CC and BC this week. I'm GMT-7. I'm available most of the weekend and Thursday, Friday or Monday evenings, but weekdays probably don't work if you're in Europe. Specific good times are in my signature.

Hey Znarx, sorry for the somewhat late response. I am on the east coast - we are both in the US, but I am 3 hrs ahead of you (used to live where you are, in CA, but moved to DC last year). Geography aside, tonight and Friday night won't work unless you want to play late - I could do Friday night 9:30 pm pacific (Saturday 12:30 am for me). Otherwise, Saturday after 11 am my time is pretty open - we should be able to get both games in on the weekend. Do you have a preference? Next week I can't play at all, but the weekend is quite open atm.

tys123

Courier Staff
Country Flag
As it happens your Saturday morning or Sunday evening are the best times for me this weekend, whichever you prefer.

Lets go for 6am on Saturday morning. That way if anything goes wrong we can try again on Sunday

Znarx

Courier Staff
Cyanide Username
Znarx
Country Flag
Hey Znarx, sorry for the somewhat late response. I am on the east coast - we are both in the US, but I am 3 hrs ahead of you (used to live where you are, in CA, but moved to DC last year). Geography aside, tonight and Friday night won't work unless you want to play late - I could do Friday night 9:30 pm pacific (Saturday 12:30 am for me). Otherwise, Saturday after 11 am my time is pretty open - we should be able to get both games in on the weekend. Do you have a preference? Next week I can't play at all, but the weekend is quite open atm.
I think doing both games on Saturday is probably the best bet for me as well. When you say after 11 AM, do you mean that starting at 11 AM is okay, or do you need to start at noon? Either way, I could do 11 AM or noon Eastern for the first game, and we can figure out the second game from there. (I'm okay with doing them back to back, taking a break in between, or whatever.)