BC 12 AltDwarf MD-8

Smakapotomus

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Smakapotomus
Country Flag
Into the home stretch, rounding third & heading for home plate. Yes, baseball is in the air while here we simply hide from the sunshine behind our computer screens & wish that we could play amongst the greats.

Will this be the year for the Lizards or can The Suckers pull one out of the ether after all there hard work. Just 2-matches left to decide who can regail everyone with the stories of conquest & pain.

AltDwarf.MD8_zpsf7zr1ldu.jpg

Please have all matches played by 2359 GMT, 01st March 2016. Post results to the MD thread, (prefer both coaches with BBM lost) & also strike your mark in the decision thread for Season 13 which we hope to kick off by the end of March.

Good luck

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Nie

My best time is 2045gmt. However I can do other times with a bit of notice.

notafunhater

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
notafunhater
Country Flag
Sudo_nym, I'm GMT-7 so would prefer a Sunday game if possible - let me know what you have available however.

NieA7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
NieA7
Cyanide Username
Under7
Country Flag
Nie. My best time is 2045gmt. However I can do other times with a bit of notice.

Hi CJ. 2045 is good for me but I've only got limited availability this week - basically tomorrow, Monday or Tuesday if any of those are good.

Will this be the year for the Lizards or can The Suckers pull one out of the ether after all there hard work.

Hey, getting freakishly good dice over several games is hard work too!

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Nie

Monday at 2045gmt is my preferred time in any given week so lets do that. It gives us Tuesday if there is a problem.

NieA7

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
NieA7
Cyanide Username
Under7
Country Flag
Great, see you then.

Sudonym

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Sudo_nym, I'm GMT-7 so would prefer a Sunday game if possible - let me know what you have available however.

I'm just a bit to your northwest, so it shouldn't be a huge problem. I'm free Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, or Tuesday, each day after 1:00 PM Pacific/2:00 PM Mountain.

Landwaker

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Ah jr, the eporcs have been so eager to meet the Nurglars again, never mind that futile bounty we put on Phactho. Speaking of bounties, I'm not sure you're aware but I can't foul you either due to a bounty award. So at least we can feel honorable as we're clawed to pieces.

I'm traveling but should have okay connectivity, when's best?

notafunhater

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
notafunhater
Country Flag
I'm just a bit to your northwest, so it shouldn't be a huge problem. I'm free Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, or Tuesday, each day after 1:00 PM Pacific/2:00 PM Mountain.
Right on. How late can you play? I could do a 8:00 or 9:00 game PST tonight?

jrpeart

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
jrpeart
Cyanide Username
jrpeart
Country Flag
Ah jr, the eporcs have been so eager to meet the Nurglars again, never mind that futile bounty we put on Phactho. Speaking of bounties, I'm not sure you're aware but I can't foul you either due to a bounty award. So at least we can feel honorable as we're clawed to pieces.

I'm traveling but should have okay connectivity, when's best?

Ah yes the Eporcs, always an enjoyable game.

I wasn't aware of the no fouling thing but an honourable opponent is always nice. Makes it easier to do nasty things to them :p.

I can currently start (GMT):
Friday 2200
Saturday 1000 - 2200
Sunday 1000 - 1600 or 2000 - 2200
Monday 2000 - 2200

Landwaker

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Let's try for Friday 2200 so we have plenty it backups, seeya then.
Ah yes the Eporcs, always an enjoyable game.

I wasn't aware of the no fouling thing but an honourable opponent is always nice. Makes it easier to do nasty things to them :p.

I can currently start (GMT):
Friday 2200
Saturday 1000 - 2200
Sunday 1000 - 1600 or 2000 - 2200
Monday 2000 - 2200