1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BC-13 MD-8 Results Thread

Discussion in 'Big Crunch' started by Smakapotomus, May 16, 2016.

1. Smakapotomus

Smakapotomus Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Smakapotomus
    Country Flag:
    *placeholder

2. Alini

Alini Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Alini
    Country Flag:
    My Amazon's 2 - Sbr32's rats 0, for my first win this season. Nice and bloody though ;)

Smakapotomus likes this.
  3. sbr32

sbr32 Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    sbr32
    Country Flag:
    Confirmed, and thanks for the game and all of the nonsense leading up to it.

4. magnus

magnus Active Member

Country Flag:
    Choas beat helves 2-1 in reikland, securing the div win. GG!

Smakapotomus likes this.
  5. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    Chaos showdown is on for next season magfa. You're going down!!!

Although you'll probably kick my butt

6. magnus

magnus Active Member

Country Flag:
    I am sure the rest of the division are real excited getting two bog-standard killer chaos next season :D kill them all!

7. willpower68

willpower68 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    The Orcs last change to get best in race title... and they did it... BIG way.. 3-0 and 3 deaths and 1 was even apo...
    Now the orcs play on the big drum tonight.. what a party!!

GG Dreamy, sadly nuffle visit you again even this game :rolleyes:

8. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Eh, jounisii jinxed me with his mean curse, and skilled players and Bulls die in droves while games get lost.

9. RTSD

RTSD Active Member

Country Flag:
    Dust 2-1 Wrath of Khorne

Smakapotomus likes this.
  10. Werebat

Werebat Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Werebat
    Country Flag:
    Wacky 3-2 win for Wyrmwood over Sudonym's wood elves "Elven Punishment". Started out looking like it was going to be one of "those" games for me as Sudo rolled perfect defense on the kickoff to me and was able to stymie my attempts to injure his players as well as get the ball away from me and score around turn 4, but I was able to squeak in my own TD before the half was over, in part because his elves seemed unable to pick up the ball. At one point he had failed 7/8 of his pickup rolls.

Gorbo injured his treeman and that started the slow grinding down of the elven ranks, aided by a "get the ref" kickoff roll and some of Spider Swindlegrin's magic. We exchanged TDs again and finally I managed to hand the ball off to Gruechitter in the last two turns and run it up the pitch away from his players -- almost all of them. An improbable dodge-leap-sprint-twoagainst blitz from one of his wardancers actually worked, though, knocking the skaven blitzer to the astrogranite -- but Spider was there to zip in and big hand the ball, handing it off to the nearby goblin Grovel Slyblade, who trotted in the winning TD (his first ever).

Great game, couldn't have won it without the aid of the dice, though. I believe Wyrmwood has raised the bar for Underworld this season, with 2 wins, 6 ties, and only 1 loss.

Smakapotomus likes this.
  11. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    Mechanical Revolutions 1 - Lizards of Wall Street 1

The game felt like I couldn't get any knockdowns or injuries, but we actually had the same number of CAS and the amazons inflicted just one more KO than the Lizards.

12. cjblackburn

cjblackburn Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    I was probably lucky to get a 1 1 after a scrappy offense and weak wizard play but a 2 turner to win nearly got me an undeserved win.

13. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    Dark Desire 2 - That's a Rap 0

14. AndyDavo

AndyDavo Member

Country Flag:
    ^^ WHAT HE SAID

15. Havol

Havol Active Member

Country Flag:
    Come se dice 'complete nuffling' en espanol??

The real MVP again in this match was my DP. Not whistled once in over 10 foul attempts, this dirty bastard was removing players almost every turn. From turn 2 on, the cats were playing with less players than I was. It snowballed until I used the Wizard to pop the ball loose. First time I've killed a player with a bolt. Felt cheap. St. Cloud used his apoth early on a KO to his ulfwerner. Seems like Nuffle had something else in mind.

I thank my opponent for taking the match in stride and not making a sideways remark once. I'm certain that next time we meet it will be much different. Good luck, St Cloud. Sorry about your star runner :(

16. St Cloud

St Cloud Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    St. Cloud
    Country Flag:
    Thrower...it was my Str. 4 Dodge SH KOR Acc (Block, Pass) Thrower...and he was a Super Star... and he had a name... he was called Lynx Lynx!

17. tys123

tys123 Courier Staff

Country Flag:
    Khorny as Hell drew 1-1 with knockoff's CD's.
    I had some awful dice during the match but they redeemed themselves on turns 14-16 when 1-0 down receiving the kick off.

I made the pick up , hand off and GFI to score while Sir injured a couple of dwarves giving me the space needed.

18. Netsmurf

Netsmurf Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Netsmurf
    Country Flag:
    Well :skull: and:pushback: does not loosen the ball, Vegans find them self on the wrong end of defeat:(

19. Silfuin

Silfuin Member

Cyanide Username:
    Silfuin
    Country Flag:
    Hogwarps won 2-1 over the Vegan Bacon Eaters.

What can we say ... we tried to make the woodies win.
    We really tried.
    We left our BC exposed most of the time, turned over a couple of times over futile moves and absteined from making the smart moves when defending.
    But no, the woodies insisted in rolling just 1s and skulls.
    I honestly can't understand this behaviour, perhaps they are a masochistic bunch?

So in the end a perfect losing season was spoiled and we have now a win.
    Disgrace.

Cheers Netsmurf, keep up, it's just BB, we all know better than to take it too seriously.

20. NieA7

NieA7 Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    NieA7
    Cyanide Username:
    Under7
    Country Flag:
    Despite maiming nearly every elf on the pitch Sanctuary go down 1-2 to Greenpeace Sucks in Altdwarf, thanks to some grim D6 rolls. The lizards gave a TD away on their drive thanks to a sure handed pickup failing, failed to down the carrier on 4 dice in the second half to concede a second, managed to pull one back with 3 turns to spare but then couldn't run in an equalizer thanks to failing a dodge into space. The elves had their own share of bad luck but they had enough to do their elfy magic, despite an ineffective wizard.

Cheers for the match Jounisii, at least it makes MD9 interesting!