@gdaynick
@GreenBear
@James Rye

You have until the 1st at 23:59 UTC

Havol

Super Star Player
Country Flag
@GreenBear , hello :)

I’m pretty sure you’re the coach of the Infected Bear.

anyhow, I am currently UTC-7/US Pacific time. Availability is usually good between 1600-2359 daily and from 1700-2200 on the weekends. I am unavailable the rest of today and tomorrow (Sunday).

Anything fit?

GreenBear

Star Player
Country Flag
@GreenBear , hello :)

I’m pretty sure you’re the coach of the Infected Bear.

anyhow, I am currently UTC-7/US Pacific time. Availability is usually good between 1600-2359 daily and from 1700-2200 on the weekends. I am unavailable the rest of today and tomorrow (Sunday).

Anything fit?
Hey @Havol , are u talking about your time zone or at UTC+0? As my time is UTC+2. For easy fix can we agree a time at UTC+0?
I would like to play 19.30 to 22 UTC weekdays. Weekend i have more time 10 to 22 UTC.

Larkstar

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @gdaynick . I'm free anytime after 1600 UTC on Friday through Sunday. Let me know if something in there will work. Thanks!

Havol

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Hey @Havol , are u talking about your time zone or at UTC+0? As my time is UTC+2. For easy fix can we agree a time at UTC+0?
I would like to play 19.30 to 22 UTC weekdays. Weekend i have more time 10 to 22 UTC.
Apologies. Yes, my times are in UTC. Forgot to post that :p

How does Thursday at 2000 UTC sound?

James Rye

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
James Rye
Country Flag
@Bärserk When do you have time to play? I am doing nightshift whole week so maybe saturday might be the best time for us to play depending on your availability. Also do you have discord? I couldn't find you there.

Bärserk

Star Player
Country Flag
@Bärserk When do you have time to play? I am doing nightshift whole week so maybe saturday might be the best time for us to play depending on your availability. Also do you have discord? I couldn't find you there.

Hey, Saturday is not an option, but I could do Sunday, Monday or Tuesday. I am flexible with my times on this days. Hopefully we can work it out.

James Rye

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
James Rye
Country Flag
Hey, Saturday is not an option, but I could do Sunday, Monday or Tuesday. I am flexible with my times on this days. Hopefully we can work it out.

Sunday what time? I am available all day there.

Regor

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Hey guys i will be in 1 week vacations from 2/9 to 9/9. If it is possible i would ask if u guys could play on the sunday, so i can agree with @gdaynick a time that work for MD2 :)

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
Hey guys i will be in 1 week vacations from 2/9 to 9/9. If it is possible i would ask if u guys could play on the sunday, so i can agree with @gdaynick a time that work for MD2 :)
I'll roll the MD as soon as that game is played if I can't do it please bug another admin in discord