1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halfling [BC] Krunchy Cereal Killers

Discussion in 'Team Blogs' started by Blasscend, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Blasscend

Blasscend Member

Cyanide Username:
    Blassc_end
    Country Flag:
    [​IMG]

Because hey, why not have a third fling team blog by me on the site?

For the BC season 3, the Cereal Killers have entered to crunch them all, big time! (Eh? Eh? Bad one I know)

I´m not sure IF I will write fluff regularly, but I will try to once in a while.

Aside from that, expect short summaries, looots of screenies, and of course, me bragging if I win :p

2. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    Awesome, taunting opponents is also encouraged.

3. Blasscend

Blasscend Member

Cyanide Username:
    Blassc_end
    Country Flag:
    I´ve been pretty lazy with this one and I kind of regret that, as I was actually looking forward to it.

Now, I promise to make bigger entries after the next game.

First off: MD1, against Wood elves.
    Turns out wood elves are crunchy enough for the cereal killers.
    A draw, actually an adminned one as my windows update stopped it around t13.
    That´s good and all, but it still bugs me that MAYBE, just maybe, I even could´ve won as his team was pretty f*cked up, tbh. And at least 1 tree would´ve skilled but it wasn´t meant to be.

Then MD2, first of the ChDorfs.
    Ugly match, not much to say about it though. Just imagine what 0-1 in that match would look like. Nothing really out of the ordinary.

MD3 was a fun game, we played against a Underworld team.
    1-1 draw in which I think I could´ve won if nuffle would´ve been kinder, but I´ll take it. Also it was a pleasure as I at least was able to use my UW counter strategy with flings for the first time. And it kinda worked.

MD4 still isn´t played, and probably will be adminned as a draw. That´s still up to TS, as Sudo hasn´t given any kind of agreement, disagreement or anything for the last 2 days. Not that I´m biased or something, but I really want that Best Stunty team award and y´know, even I would take a admin win to have some kind of a chance in there.

MD5 will be played thursday at about 18:00 pm gmt, so watch out for that. It´s against ChDorfs again. Yay.