1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BC S12 MD7 results

Discussion in 'Big Crunch' started by cjblackburn, Feb 16, 2016.

1. cjblackburn

cjblackburn Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
  2. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    ...so both coaches really need to post about the game having been played to end?

(Instead of disappearing into the ether?)

3. Street

Street Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Street
    Country Flag:
    PoS 1 - 2 Dust.

Simply 2-1 grind sort of loss, had to try and score at a moderate pace in the second half hopeful to steal the ball for the win, as a draw wouldn't have done much for my chances to get promoted.

Sadly, the Khemri team never struggled to handle the ball which ruined my plan somewhat.

Thanks for the game RTSD. Was a fun one.

4. Zinc

Zinc Member

Cyanide Username:
    Zinco
    Country Flag:
    2-1 to silfuin

5. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    Lizards of Wall Street 1 - Throw me a Sandwich 1

I got completely outbashed again, receiving 5 CAS and 5 KO, while only inflicting 2 CAS and 4 KO, despite the armor advantage and having more Mighty Blow. I had only 4 players on the pitch at the end of the Khemri drive.

Both touchdowns took some luck. Mine came from a Saurus catching a bouncing ball after the ball was on the ground for several turns. This eventually led to a 3+3+2+2+ dodge, pick up, and two GFI to score on T8. In the second half, my Kroxigor was able to break tackle and knock down (and KO) the ball carrier, but a Skeleton managed to pick up the ball and I couldn't defend with just 4 players on the pitch.

6. RTSD

RTSD Active Member

Country Flag:
    aye, ggwp

7. Borke

Borke Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Borke
    Country Flag:
    In a clear display of Nuffle's favouritism towards High Elves, BC's Eleven win 3-0 over Telesien's Imperium Nostrum. Two casualties for the HElves, then several snake eyes for the Darkies, and finally a Blitz event pretty much decided the game.

GG Telesien, good luck for your future games!

8. willpower68

willpower68 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Orcs vs Necro

2-0

The Orcs countinue the way with 3 th win in row and seems nothing can stop the way to Altdwarf now :)

GG Regor 360 TV diffrent was hard to catch up the play even if you fouled 3 cas on me and 1 ko lol

9. Regor

Regor Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Indeed, but i enjoyed the game, thks for the game. GL in AltDwarf!

10. Smakapotomus

Smakapotomus Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Smakapotomus
    Country Flag:
    Wrath of Khorne 1 - 1 Glorious Bob

With 800K, yes kiddies you read that right; we induced a Chef, Count von Drake, & 2x Babes, also a loner Zombie. Chef paid his way in spades stealing 2/3 rerolls in 1st half & 3/3 in 2nd half. After bashing around for a couple of turns I made a slight position mistake that allowed LJ to score on T-5. The Bob's couldn't quite keep the momentum going to score the equalizer, although we made a fair attempt none the less.

2nd half, we received the ball & marched up the pitch. However, we were mired against the side line & had to use a 3+ dodge, 3+ dodge to score the equalizer on T-13.

The Khorne were not done though & had an attempt to score on T-16. A 2+ dodge, 2x GFI put a +Ag Herald in the EZ. A perfect launch from the BC Cultist however bounced on the ground, uncaught by the Herald securing the draw.

Ggame @Lord Jair, good luck with the team

Match validated

11. Cram

Cram Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Cram
    Country Flag:
    Wyrmwood - Beerwars 0:1

With just 12 players on the underworld side outbashing them looked so easy before the game started.
    In the game it did not work out at all and my Norse had to work hard to get the points.
    Poor Heineken Solo died... ehm... i mean he traded his guard skill for a new AV8 armour and is ready for action again.
    :D

12. sbr32

sbr32 Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    sbr32
    Country Flag:
    Crazy one between the Rats and Elves in Reikland; Gangsta Rat 3 :: Elf Bhed Psyches 2

The entire game was played in Sweltering Heat, which didn't have much effect in the first half. The Rats tied the game at 2 on their T8, needing a Dodge away from a Tackle player and 2 GFIs to supply the assist on the ST4 Line Elf; then a 1D Blitz from a Wrestle Runner that had to move the opponent. Rerolled a Both Down into a Push to clear the way into the endzone.

I was very excited to see both Elf Blitzers succumb to the heat to start my drive in the second half, until I saw that it also took out 2 Gutter Runners and the Thrower along with a Line Rat; the Elves had a 11-8 numbers advantage to start. Somehow I was able to keep a hold of the ball and advance up the left sideline, then was able to break out and get into the clear in a 3/4 cage in the center. A Strip Ball Catcher knocked the ball out but then fell down trying to Dodge away after picking up the ball. A Runner grabbed the ball and ran into the far right corner. I stalled for one turn then got scared and scored on my T15.

The Elves made a valiant effort at the 2 turn score, failing the second GFI into the endzone with no rerolls left.

Good game JJape, another fun one. Good luck in your last 2 games.

13. Werebat

Werebat Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Werebat
    Country Flag:
    This game was VERY close to being a tie -- if the incredible Zeem Warpfire had not failed that one GFI he needed to make and fallen on his face in the end zone, it would have been 1-1!

14. JJape

JJape Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    JJape
    Country Flag:
    Confirming Gansta Rat 3 -2 Elf Bhed Psyches

Quite different halves - four TDs in first, followed by skaven stalling in second.

15. Landwaker

Landwaker Member

Country Flag:
    It was time for another wizelfing and the Orciad lose 2-1 to the Suckers (with only one cas against AV7, for shame eporcs, for shame). Eh, faltering at the finish feels familiar. GG joun, I'm rooting for you to get your due (interpret as you will ;)).

16. jounisii

jounisii Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    jounisii
    Country Flag:
    PD and deep kick enabled wussies to put some pressure on Orciads from the start. The wizzy in pocket was used on T6 and that was enough for a defensive TD for Suckers. In the 2nd half Suckers feinted and then Tsar Bomba scored her 2nd of the match. Token resistance to prevent quick score was enough for Suckers and they concentrated on fouling in the end and conceded T16 score. 2-1 in the end for Suckers.

The real key here was Suckers being able to stay on the pitch long enough. GG, LW. We'll meet again (unfortunately :p).

17. Sudonym

Sudonym Active Member

Country Flag:
    Elven Punishment goes 2-0 over Aggravated Nurglary. Elves can be really annoying to play against if you don't injure them. Wizard allowed a good fireball to kill the Nurgle's drive in the first half, though uncooperative scatters meant it took a few turns for the elves to actually steal the ball. But steal the ball the elves did, taking it into the endzone on t8. Then the second half was a textbook elven handoff and pass to stall on the opponent's endzone, leaving Nurgle without enough time to get the TDs back.

Well played by jrpeart; if the fireball hadn't been so good, or if he'd rolled better than a stun on his armor breaks, this would have been a very different match. But elves did annoying elfy things all game instead.

18. jrpeart

jrpeart Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    jrpeart
    Cyanide Username:
    jrpeart
    Country Flag:
    2-0 to the Elves against Aggravated Nurglary.

A brilliant fireball killed my drive and eventually allowed an Elf TD on halftime.

The Elves then managed to stall out their drive leaving me little time to try and grab a consolation which i failed to do.

19. AndyDavo

AndyDavo Member

Country Flag:
    Woodies 1-0 win. both dancers are now dead so i will be quitting end of season

20. Hudd

Hudd Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    AndyDavo wins 1-0 against Blackstar Ravens in Nordland.