1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BC S12 MD9 results

Discussion in 'Big Crunch' started by magnus, Mar 2, 2016.

1. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    18 points smells like an FA trophy

2. tys123

tys123 Courier Staff

Country Flag:
    I don't think so. There is a vamp team with a load of blodgers in Ostland so they have been beating up rookie teams.

3. jrpeart

jrpeart Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    jrpeart
    Cyanide Username:
    jrpeart
    Country Flag:
    The new champions showed why as they dismantled Aggravated Nurglary on their way to a 2-0 win.

Not much I could do against those armour and injury rolls.

4. NieA7

NieA7 Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    NieA7
    Cyanide Username:
    Under7
    Country Flag:
    In yet another display of oddly one sided dice Sanctuary comprehensively outbash Aggravated Nurgalry for a 2-0 win. The diseased ones did get some good injuries in, but luckily the extra apo meant both crippled saurus were saved (though that was less lucky for the skink that later died). On the other hand the lizards managed to continually KO and injure their opponents until there were just 5 of them left on the field by turn 16, in by far their most successfully bashy outing to date.

Thanks for the game jrpeart, good luck with BB2.

5. AndyDavo

AndyDavo Member

Country Flag:
    Wood elves 3 - Khemri - 0

A result that takes the title for the elves, with Dreamy only winning by one earlier the Elves needed 2 or more to secure the Division. We did take a right kicking, but not till turn 15 - if the AV collapse had occurred maybe only a turn or two beforehand a 2-1 win would have been likely and Dreamy would be Champion. Still, my luck held and I was able to steal the ball and score a 3rd after the Khemri got bent out of shape blocking.

6. sbr32

sbr32 Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    sbr32
    Country Flag:
    Carnival of Nazgul 2 :: Gangsta Rat 1

The Necros won the match that meant nothing to either team in the standings. The Linerats took a beating which meant the Gutter Runners ran and hid while somehow both Golems scored a TD and leveled. The Rats got out of the game with no permanent injuries and a Linerat with 6SPP so are mostly happy, though would have liked to have gotten a completion with the Thrower to get a level there as well.

gg as always Regor, I swear I will beat you sometime. Don't be too rough on the teams in T3 next season.

Regor likes this.
  7. Regor

Regor Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    My buddy Sbr32!

As always, was a pleasure to play against u, it was a good farewell game (from this division!). The early injurys and KO rolls help a lot to control the first half, and i risky when i tried to score with the golem (but the reward was high).

I have 2 new rats zombies! I promise that they will stay on my team, until i face u again! As they will get DP and kill your POMB Blitzer! :p

For me was a nice season, yeah at the bottom of the ranking, but at least i only get a permanent injury on a flesh golem (-1 AV :/). But i now have a AG5 wright :D and my golems have block and a new skill (probably guard on both).

So thank u guys, for didn't "finish him" (fatality) my team. Now lets see if i can get better results in T3 :)

I will be back!

8. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Nice. :)

I'll have to be satisfied with a lossless season. You still retiring the team?

9. AndyDavo

AndyDavo Member

Country Flag:
    Yes, heading into the prem with 2 rookie WD'ers is just plain silly.

I'll reroll, but not sure to what. Only other consideration is ; When is this league switching to BB2?

10. Ravers

Ravers Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Ravers
    Country Flag:
    There is already a separate BB2 Big Crunch league, we're onto week 7 of 9. Still missing a lot of races though. BB1 Big Crunch will be continuing I guess until either they turn off the servers or there is no player demand. I'd play myself but my computer and BB1 don't seem to like each other:(.

Grats on the title:pow:

11. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    Yeah this league is sticking around for the while though demand does seem to have dropped off so it might shrink a bit next season. h

12. Landwaker

Landwaker Member

Country Flag:
    Orciad 1-1 Baltimore and the eporcs get their fourth legend in what may be their last match. GG Mikko, have a good break.

13. Mikko

Mikko Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Mikko
    Country Flag:
    Shitty end to a shitty season...lost yet another level 6 blitzer to death and my level 5 witch elf took the mvp to reach level 6 and ofcourse she got a niggle to go along with her mv bust...so Baltimores finest are hereby retired and i´m taking a break from bb1 and from bb2 just as soon as its clear that i´m out of the race.

Thanks for the game LW.

14. Sudonym

Sudonym Active Member

Country Flag:
    Elven Punishment lose 1-2 to the Great Fighting Cats. Too many injuries, including a BH and a Dead on T1. Not enough elves to pressure with by the end :(

15. St Cloud

St Cloud Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    St. Cloud
    Country Flag:
    The CATS take out some more Elves. Yeay!!!!

GG Sudo.

16. Drakan2.0

Drakan2.0 Member

Cyanide Username:
    Drakandm24
    Country Flag:
    I w on 2-1 against werebats uwd.
    It was a pretty weird match, first half the uwd received and after forming his cage i used my wiz and managed to knockdown a skaven with a fireball lol
    Werebat scored and after forming my cage werebats 4 str 4 agi blitzer went for a 1 die and double skulled it, then i was pushed into the ez to make it 1-1.
    Second half i received the uwd got a blitz after kickoff and caught the ball in a semi cage.
    I somehow managed to loosen the ball after many turns and many blitz's with my break tackle mummy into his cage :).
    Gg bud cu next season.

17. notafunhater

notafunhater Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    notafunhater
    Country Flag:
    You big meanie!

18. cjblackburn

cjblackburn Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    The Revolutions grind out a 2 0 win over Notas Pro Elves. This would have been very different if it wasn't for the sun shining in the Elf eyes. A number of passes went down after the first bit of Elf BS worked. This made up for my teams continued inability to pick up the ball.

The result keeps them in contention for avoiding relegation but I suspect I need results to go my way due to a hideous TD difference.

19. notafunhater

notafunhater Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    notafunhater
    Country Flag:
    Echoing cj's post. My elves had a second straight un-elfy game, failing a number of ballhandling rolls, but to be fair I played like crap. It was very early in the morning and I just haven't had a lot of excitement after a long and disappointing season. A dead wrodge lino was just icing on the cake :(

20. Zinc

Zinc Member

Cyanide Username:
    Zinco
    Country Flag:
    2-0 to Cuddly Monsters vs Short Staffed.

GG TS, best of luck in T2.