1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BC Season 10 MD6 results

Discussion in 'Big Crunch' started by cjblackburn, Sep 7, 2015.

1. cjblackburn

cjblackburn Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    AltDwarf
    [​IMG]
    Reikland
    [​IMG]
    Nordland
    [​IMG]
    Ostland
    [​IMG]
    Averland
    [​IMG]

2. Street

Street Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Street
    Country Flag:
    Another match down, somehow another win for PoS, this time 2-0 vs Valos Lemmingz in a game where the injury dice played a huge roll in giving me control of the match.

We also claimed a bounty thanks to the Apo killing off Hammond Chizz after a foul!

Thanks for the game Valo, it was a pleasure to play you as always and look forward to whatever team you bring next season. Best of luck.

3. Valokiloren

Valokiloren Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    ʋǟʟ
    Cyanide Username:
    Valokiloren
    Country Flag:
    Thanks again bud, you really brought a wrecking ball to a ballgame and ran with it! :D

As for the actual status of the game, I got bogged down trying to play the cage-game and my players were picked off one by one, and then the ball got popped after a failed pickup, allowing Street to run in the easy TD. The seond half was more of the same, but as I had far fewer guys it was even more of a mismatch, and then I mistakenly allowed him to use his Fanatic and Ripper as two corners of his slow moving cage, securing the game completely for him as his Looney stayed inside the cage with the ballcarrier.

Hope this is another promotion for you in the making, Street, and I may or may not meet you on the pitch next season!

4. danton

danton Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    danton
    Country Flag:
    Elysian Field Wanderers managed to defeat the Orcish Boobs 1-0 in the Reikland top of the table clash. The Orcs won the toss and chose to receive, but I got a blitz and that helped to slow their drive down a bit. I then ran out of re-rolls quite quickly due to failed Mummy blocks and :skull::skull:, but the Orcs left their Str 2 ball carrier open to a 2 dice blitz from my JU Wight, who was on the floor at the time, so maybe they forgot about JU. He knocked the ball loose and the Orcs tried surrounding it, but a few turns later the same Wight was able to get hold of it and leg it into the Orc half. He was chased down and surrounded, so he wasn't able to score, but his heroics meant we went into half time at 0-0.

My own offensive drive started well when my mummies Badly Hurt the Troll and KO'd a BOB on the LOS. Bomber Dribblesnot then dropped his very first bomb on his own head and after that the numbers advantage meant that I was able to stall relatively comfortably until turn 16. One of those games where the dice went well for me at key moments, while willpower got a bit frustrated at times. GG.

5. willpower68

willpower68 Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    I cant complain.. i play against good coach and team and first turn started with a Blitz. Still is ok. I not forget your JU wight but he had still some way to travel and it was safe even if he would suceed, and you had no RR so hoped for some luck.. But ball bounced not my way... And yes key rolls dident go my way and got your nice zombie killed but he regain.. i still think you coudent use Bucket as you wanted and i fouled him BH, but he regain aswell.. my Troll dident on first 3 block on turn 9 my troll got BH and the BOB ko and like you said my star player got KO.. So then it was uphill that half even if i did good last turn and you had to dodge away when my tackle was on you, would be nice with failed dodge on the last move.. and since my troll was BH i coudent go for 1 turner either..

ty for game.. i am happy my team healthy and full rooster next game... and the first loss for the season.. i can live with that 0-1 loss..

6. Phunbaba

Phunbaba Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Phunbaba
    Country Flag:
    Had what looked like was gonna be a draw in this mirror match against Jakerbeef until a double skull and a bunch of GFIs gave me the lead 2-1 in the last two turns of the match.

7. sbr32

sbr32 Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    sbr32
    Country Flag:
    Another loss for the Gangsta Rats, 0-2 to Wyrmwood this time.

This loss wasn't as bad as some; I kept it competitive, had a chance in each half and didn't lose any players. The huge pile of Inducements couldn't overcome playing against a much better team and coach though.

Good game Werebat. Good luck going forward, and grats again on Squeenik hitting Superstar.

8. mamutas

mamutas Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    1:2 Cheery Reapers lost to Edjapo's Chaos.
    The dice were on Reaper's side most of the game, and Reapers had a good chance of pulling up a win, with 4 turns left and only 2 CW on the field. However, Chaos had extreme luck on dodging and picking up the ball and made it dangerously close to Undead's TD. Undead had recovered the ball and risked a pass, which failed with the last reroll. The ball was on the ground marked by one beastman when zombie went for the two dice blitz and rolled :skull::bothdown:. The beastman on his last turn did not fail either pick up nor two GFI and put that ball in Undead' TD zone.

GG, Edjapo.

9. Hudd

Hudd Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    The Ravens get their first loss against BJJ Hero and his Khemri, 2-1. Well played BJJ

10. Edjapo

Edjapo Member

Country Flag:
    Crazy game Mamutas, Nuffle felt bad for me the last two turns ;)

11. akirilus

akirilus Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    With 8 players removed from the pitch and another death, a loss to TYS's rats followed.

GG.

12. tys123

tys123 Courier Staff

Country Flag:
    Yes Rats All Folks won 2-1

13. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Got a draw against Andy. He got to spend half the first half prone on the deck, but some nice kills (Bull, 2 hobos) meant after he equalized I had to rush in a leader and he had time to equalize.

But at least I got a legend out if it. #2 after Vlad the Paler

14. coachman

coachman Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    bjj hero
    Country Flag:
    Gg hudd, it was tense the result only decided on turn 16.

15. Sudonym

Sudonym Active Member

Country Flag:
    Elven Punishment goes 3-0 over Princess Revenge.

Alini plays well, but there's nothing you can do when Nuffle runs wild on you.

16. Remthar

Remthar Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    Sparkletree takes a 1-0 win over Beer Wars. Things started off with a ghastly quad skull leaving Flower Petal, our Clawpomber, in the middle of a group oh angry norsemen, who administered -AV and the Apo offered to just scrap her completely. Unpleasant.

Difficulties continued, but our armour dice managed to even the numbers a bit, and we were just able to pin the ball against the sidelines for a no score first half. Second half we were able to take advanatge of a get the ref to quickly remove the norse Yetis and thin out their numbers before scoring.

GG Cram.

17. Kalick

Kalick Member

Cyanide Username:
    Kalick
    Country Flag:
    He Did the Monster MASH 2-1 Baltimore Five-0

[​IMG]

18. TravelScrabble

TravelScrabble Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    travelscrabble
    Cyanide Username:
    travelscrabble
    Country Flag:
    Cas dice cooperated as the rats beat the lizards 3-0. Hard to win when your sauruses are getting cas'd off the pitch every turn, Znarx only had a couple of str 4+ players left on the field by the end.

GG, sorry about the dice. There's not a 3 way tie at the top of Altdwarf and a very intriguing skaven mirror match lined up for next week. Looks like it is time for an agility team to win the Big Crunch at least.

19. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    Pie Rats Ahoy 3 - Lizards of Wall Street 0

I lost a Saurus on the first block of the game, and it was all downhill from there. I had only 1 Saurus and my Krox plus some skinks on the field by the end of the match. Two Sauruses will miss the next game.

20. St Cloud

St Cloud Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    St. Cloud
    Country Flag:
    Go the CATS