Keraunograf

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Keraunograf
Cyanide Username
Manticoran
Country Flag
PSA For All Local Elf Teams!

Welcome, to Sumwar Ogre Teh Rainbow, your friendly Ogre Flower Shop and Boutique, located in local cold-as-hell Reikland! Our finest Ogre florists, magically trained by the Wood Elf Spellweavers, and magically modified to be herbivorous and only able to eat the most beautiful of arrangements.

We heard there were some of our cousins in the area who had to buy flowers from *Shudder* HUMANS, and decided to send our very best. In addition, we have sent gnoblars trained as beauticians to service the fine Pro Elf and High Elf teams in the area, who need just a little help perfecting their hairdos.

...Unfortunately, business has been slow, so we've been forced to draft the store into the local Blood Bowl league, as a new slot has opened up. Hopefully their skill in floral arrangements and hair cuts will translate properly onto the pitch, and they won't spend too much time eating the field itself!

Note: I'm a replacement for a MUCH more skilled team in the Reikland division, with a fresh stunty team. Going at it with 6 Ogres, and gonna rely on the 700-1200 in inducements I'm gonna get each match to get rerolls.

Last edited:

Keraunograf

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Keraunograf
Cyanide Username
Manticoran
Country Flag
Day 2:

The funeral for Daisy was held at noon the day after their first match. Wreathed in yellow flowers of all varieties, her corpse was consumed by the other Ogres with great gusto, but especially Lilly, who had a single tear drop down her mottled face as she bit into a particularly nice piece of Daisy's leg.

There was no funeral for Mercy however, who was simply a quick bite to eat before the end of the match, and was given to Iris as she watched from the sidelines in the hopes that it would help her get over her awful concussion from the previous game.

Despite the high amount of death in team, the High Elf management has been quite pleased! With winnings from the first two games, the store will be able to stay open, and with mercenary snotlings flocking to fill the open positions, there's not even any good reasons to hire more players! The store will be able to remain open for the foreseeable future, providing flowers for all occasions!

cjblackburn

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
cjblackburn
Country Flag
Ouch.

After one match you have suffered 2/3rds of the deaths/permanent injuries my Ogre core has in 3 and a bit seasons. You just need to add a MV break and you have caught up. At least you can take Morg every match now.

St Cloud

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
St. Cloud
Country Flag
That was better. Well done. Would you mind confirming your match result in the Results thread after every match? Cheers.

Tyriok

Super Star Player
Country Flag
A solid game from Manticoran! Though you did main my Giant Slayer! How ironic Nuffle is :rolleyes: