BC - The Royal Brutes

LoopH0LE

Super Star Player
Country Flag
From the desk of Oggsworth Brutington, esquire

BARON VON BRUTEN IS MAKING WORDS FOR LITTLE OGGSWORTH. THE BARON BEEN LEARN ENGLISH FOR TO BE PROPER.

BRUTES AN' ORCS PLAY GAME. PRINCESS BRUTIELLA GET GIVEN BALL BECAUSE ORCS THINK SHE PRETTY. DEY ARE RIGHT TOO. SHE FLIRT BACK AN' SMASH ORC RIGHT GOOD. HE NO WANT HEALER AN' CARRY WOUND WITH PRIDE. DAT WAS THE LAST TIME BRUTES HURT ANYBODY. ME NOT LIKE THIS.

ORCS HURT LOTS OF LITTLE SNOTS OFF PITCH BUT PRINCESS STILL KEEP GO DOWN TO GOAL. THOSE ORCS HURT QUEEN BRUTINA! DOC PATCHED HER UP THOUGH. DEN THOSE DUMMKÖPFE ORCS TOOK DOWN PRINCESS! IT WAS TRAGEDY.

BACKSCRATCHER GOT HIS CLAWS ON BALL. HE DEN GIVE BALL TO ME. IT WAS TIME FOR ME TO SHOW ORCS HOW TO PLAY GAME. BUT DEN I FALL.

AFTER BREAK WE KICK ORCS BALL. QUEEN BRUTINA WANT REVENGE AND RUN AFTER ORC WITH BALL. BUT SLIPPERY ORC RUN AWAY AND SCORE.

KING BRUTUS TAKE NAP. DOC SAY IT TOO HOT FOR HIS HIGHNESS. EVERYONE ELSE NOT CARE ABOUT HEAT THOUGH. PRINCESS GET BALL AGAIN. SHE REAL GOOD AT THAT. BUT TOO MANY ORCS. PRINCESS SHOW HOW GOOD WITH BALL WHEN SHE THROW TO JESTER WHO WAS LAST SNOTLING DERE. BUT REF SAY THAT ENOUGH THROWING AROUND AND NOT LET JESTER GO THROUGH AIR. WHICH TOO BAD. TEAM NEED LAUGH.

ImageMatchReport.aspx

TravelScrabble

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
travelscrabble
Cyanide Username
travelscrabble
Country Flag
But how will the King feel about this foreigner with designs on his daughter?

I love the fact that the Princess is the team playmaker, the King continues to be mainly fat and useless though.

LoopH0LE

Super Star Player
Country Flag
I don't pretend to understand how Ogre courtship works, but I imagine nobility marry off their daughters like humans do. We'll have to see whether the Princess objects or not -- could get ugly. But people do seem to go nuts over a royal wedding.

Indeed, the Queen and the Princess are the first to level. Turns out Ogres are secretly a matriarchy :D

LoopH0LE

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Aaaand the trend continues of Snots rolling doubles. I might skip it this time around so we don't end up giving the Khemri inducements! Diving tackle seems like a good fit for Butler too -- he's waiting on hand and foot to help.

As for Princess Brutiella, I'm looking at Guard and Break Tackle. Break Tackle has been great on the Queen so far, and it'd be cool to have that threat for both wings. For the next match, however, Guard would probably be more useful. Chigreton will definitely be the big hump to get over, since the three teams after them are decidedly more "squishy."

Last edited:

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
Just keep stacking dirty players - ogre teams usually hand out inducements, it's part of their charm (or the reason why they never win).

Also allows for one of them to become a SGDP later on, which would have been very nice to have against suddenly prone TGs, since even single/no assist fouls become valuable contributions.

Dalryk

Mega Star Player
Steam Username
Dalryk
Cyanide Username
Dalryk
Country Flag
DP all the way. Ogres knock 'em down, Snotlings take em out.

akirilus

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Also for your second Ogre level up, I would seriously consider Piling On. Now, take that with a grain of salt, since it invites fouling, but nothing accelerates CAS generation quite like POMB (since you have MB for free). Break tackle does help if you want to actually... score :) . But I think PO will lead to more levels faster, in the long run. GULP. I should NOT be saying this. I am supposed to play you week 7. oh wells :p.

Edit: And those AV7 Khemri skeletons are just waiting to be piled on :p

Blasscend

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
Blassc_end
Country Flag
It really takes balls to suggest your future opponent to take a skill that makes it easier for him to kill your team.

LoopH0LE

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Haha, many thanks Akirilus. I was waiting for one of the gents to level up for PO, but, now that you mention it, the Princess certainly seems to enjoy a good roll in the hay. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqClWdOcWog]Roll in ze hay - YouTube[/ame]

LoopH0LE

Super Star Player
Country Flag
From the desk of Oggsworth Brutington, esquire

I shall not remember the horrid screams that rent the air that day, tearing our dreams asunder. The air, filled with the rattling of hundreds of bones, echoing throughout the chamber, surrounding us and encompassing us. Those eternal grins laughing as our heroes fell. The hollow pits where their eyes once were, watching expectantly, welcoming them to death.

gCJYOGh.jpg

ImageMatchReport.aspx

There were so many wonderful moments. So many rays of hope throwing their splendid brightness across the field. When I am old and at the end of my days, it is those moments of pure exhilaration and hope that I shall remember.

Yji8zt5l.jpg

In loving Memory

QRxjC2Wl.jpg

Jn26pWFl.jpg

Last edited:

Remthar

Mega Star Player
Country Flag
Fucking hell, two dead Ogres O.O

Goddamn I got off lucky in my match against chakkal...

This is the last straw, we have to get his entire team up on the bounty board! Or at least the foul murderers themselves!

The Greater Ulthuan Heros will be having a minute of Silence to honor the fallen monarch and her loyal Duke.

High Coach Remtharion is quite grief-stricken over the loss of Queen Brutinia, the heroes will never forget how her maiming of streets herald aided them.

LloydsGamble

Mega Star Player
Cyanide Username
LloydsGamble
Country Flag
Dear God, these Khemri are terrifying. :(

The ladz will do their best to avenge these worthy Ogres.

RIP Queen Brutina and The Duke of Brute

Nikolai II

Super Moderator
Steam Username
Dreamy
Cyanide Username
Dreamy
Country Flag
RIP Queen Brutina and The Duke of Brute

We blame the Chigres - but what if it was a plot of the king, after the Duke and Queen had made googoo eyes on each others, much like Tristan and Isolde or Lancelot and Guinevere?

LoopH0LE

Super Star Player
Country Flag
Many thanks for the condolences guys. I know they're just pixels, but it was a huge blow. I feel better after a good meal and shower though.

The saddest part is that it went downhill right off the bat -- tried to save the Baron from a niggle after I had pushed my luck with a both down instead of a push. It was a little foreboding when the Apo said he could kill the Baron instead. The icing on the cake is that all of those Snots are BH. The reaper was only out for the Ogres.

The funny thing is that I had a back-up plan should the King die (who is the only Ogre napping in the first picture, of course), but I'm kind of at a loss what to do about the Queen. She was a great centerpiece.

LoopH0LE

Super Star Player
Country Flag
We blame the Chigres - but what if it was a plot of the king, after the Duke and Queen had made googoo eyes on each others, much like Tristan and Isolde or Lancelot and Guinevere?

That was the Baron and the Princess, you ninny! The Baron did get a niggle for his trouble though, so maybe the King did have a hand in that. The Princess, on the other hand, was quite the trooper, and was piling on to skellies until the last whistle.

I certainly don't blame the Chigres, they just seem to be a perfect storm of dice this season.

It's just frustrating that at the end of the season I'll have the same amount of Ogres that I started with, while all my Snots are the ones developing! Now I know how Elf coaches feel!