1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BC10 MD4 Results

Discussion in 'Big Crunch' started by cjblackburn, Aug 25, 2015.

1. cjblackburn

cjblackburn Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    AltDwarf
    [​IMG]
    Reikland
    [​IMG]
    Nordland
    [​IMG]
    Ostland
    [​IMG]
    Averland
    [​IMG]

2. Znarx

Znarx Courier Staff

Cyanide Username:
    Znarx
    Country Flag:
    Lizards of Wall Street 2 - The Wrath of Khorne LJ 1

Each team had a defensive touchdown in this game. I was lucky to get the 2T TD at the end to get the lead. Lord Jair's 1T attempt failed, leaving me with the win.

MVP should have gone to the KO rolls, for Jair's bloodthirster failing two straight KO rolls. Instead, it went to my killer, who was able to level up. Now I have to figure out what to give a MV5 Block + Mighty Blow + Piling On + Jump Up Saurus. Probably either Frenzy or Break Tackle.

Smakapotomus likes this.
  3. Lord Jair

Lord Jair Member

Country Flag:
    My BT did actually get the MVP...trying for a 1TTD with a ma7 agi 3 player is always a tad unlikely, should have just gone for the CAS I guess but I'm ever hopeful. Znarx put up a great game. My d6 were awful first half but his were just as bad second half. Fairly enjoyable game once I'd given up any hope of winning. We both got a lvl up on key players and no perma-injuries so all good...

Smakapotomus likes this.
  4. crimsonsun

crimsonsun Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    crimsonsun
    Country Flag:
    1-1 between Cramgr's Norse and my Elves, utter bullshit play at the end of the game after I threw the match away.. Am formatting the video now but anyone that wants to see some utter Elven BS play should watch my turn 16...

Crimsonsun

5. Cram

Cram Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Cram
    Country Flag:
    Hehe.
    Not just T16;T15 and T14 were pretty nice, too.
    But i have to admit i got very careless the last turns; everything looked so "safe" and while the handful of elves did their "elf-thing" my eyes got bigger and bigger until i got paralyzed and just watched them steal a point.
    :D

6. Borke

Borke Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Borke
    Country Flag:
    Alright, now I have to watch it, after you two hyped it up so much :D

7. crimsonsun

Cyanide Username:
    crimsonsun
    Country Flag:

Hudd and Smakapotomus like this.
  8. danton

danton Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    danton
    Country Flag:
    That was some serious BS at the end, but wasn't it much easier to blitz through the group of players with the witch carrying the ball than to blitz with the other witch? She had juggs and would have had a 2 dice blitz due to the Guard blitzer, so would have had to potentially make much easier dodges to get out and only one gfi.

9. crimsonsun

Cyanide Username:
    crimsonsun
    Country Flag:
    Honestly I'm not really sure what I was thinking by that point, I was honestly in shock my blitzer wasn't fouled during that turn that I just acted without really thinking about it.

10. Borke

Borke Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Borke
    Country Flag:
    What a game - first the slippery sideline of death, and then the incredible elf BS the last few turns. I would have been fuming ;)

11. Lord Jair

Lord Jair Member

Country Flag:
    Very nicely done... Jug's on a Witch is sweet too!

12. akirilus

akirilus Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    The number elves squared off against Disordered Personalities and won 1-0.

Also not a whole lot to say here - this was kind of the opposite of the replay against St. Cloud, except that more elves died. Rain throughout the entire match, and a lucky KO on the BoN in the first half made it difficult for Dio to score (but also nigh impossible for me to get a defensive TD). In the second half the runner snuck into the endzone with some help from his friends, and that was it. All this win cost me was two more dead line-elves, as the treasury continues its steady march to 0.

GG Dio.

Smakapotomus likes this.
  13. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    Dwarves against Chaos Dwarves see the clawless ones cause 7 casualties (and KO a bull in the first drive that napped throughout the game).

1-1

14. NieA7

NieA7 Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    NieA7
    Cyanide Username:
    Under7
    Country Flag:
    An interestingly poised match in Reikland between Lizard Sanctuary and Inexorable Dust bombed out at half time with the lizards leading 1-0 but the Khemri with a wizard in hand and still waiting for their own drive. The replay was a much more one sided affair with the scaly ones heavily out-bashing the skeletons, injuring out Nekebrekah and killing a Tomb Guardian early on, before eventually scoring a relatively comfortable 2-0 win. Cheers for the match RTSD, better luck for the rest of the season.

Smakapotomus likes this.
  15. danton

danton Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    danton
    Country Flag:
    Wanderers and Sparkletree played out a 1-1 draw. My Undead had to kick at the start of the game for the fourth time in a row and as usual any attempts at defending in the first half went out the window due to being outnumbered early on.

Bucket managed to remove two Chaos players from the match, but instead of causing casualties by piling on, like he normally does, this time he decided it would be just as effective to just lie down and act as fouling bait, which got two beastmen sent off!

On turn 8 my second wight managed to recruit a beastman to the team by killing him. We also fouled Lord Borak into the KO bin and he didn't come back for the second half, although neither did my level 4 mummy who slept for most of the game. I scored around turn 13 in the second half and the Chaos team lined up with 8 players versus my 11 for their final drive. A lone beastman made a solo breakaway in an attempt to score the winner, but was taken down by the Undead defenders and that was that.

GG Rem.

Smakapotomus likes this.
  16. Street

Street Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Street
    Country Flag:
    PoS are picking up the season thanks to Nuffle, a 2-0 win over Great Horde.

2 dead Black Orcs in one turn (The first was saved by the Apo)

Combined with just generally bad dice from Hazbot it couldn't have been a nice time from his point of view.

Hope the dice do get better for you Hazbot, sorry about the dead black orc.

[​IMG]

17. Hazbot

Hazbot Member

Cyanide Username:
    Hazbot
    Country Flag:
    [Image uploaded above by Street]

Ostland Division: Great Horde 0 - 2 Probability of Success

Right off the bat it seemed like Street's goblins were possessed by Khorne, since they managed to open by immediately knocking out two of my Blitzers and killing two of my Black Orcs (one got better). The Orcs never really recovered from this, and the Orcs seemed to be melting like butter before the little Goblins who got up even after being repeatedly charged by an MB Orc Blitzer. This wsn't good for Orc defense, and so the Orcs conceded.

The second half, the Orcs tried to sneak a touchdown past the Gobbos, but the Horde managed to roll double attacked downs twice, which allowed PoS to storm the cage and take the ball. GG Street, honestly I feel like I somewhat deserved this after getting cocky after the first two games. Hopefully I walked out of this game with a lesson in humility.

18. mamutas

mamutas Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    Cheery Reapers (Maumutas Plaukotas) - Throw me a Sandwich (bjj hero): 0 - 1

BJJ Hero's Khemri has beaten mine Cheery Reapers 1 to 0.
    The first half was quite well and Undead were able to stop Khemri advance to nil-nil result of the half. In the second half a cage was formed in the middle and got surrounded by TGs when mummy threw an innocent block, rolled 2 skulls and left BC badly exposed. That was turn 3 and Undead out of the rerolls, while Khemri still had a full set. TG hit poor Ghoul, knocked him down and the bouncing ball was picked by another TG. BJJ's coaching style does not allow any mistakes or opening and shuts down any possible advancement moves before you even make them. That and continuous horrible rolls sealed the result of the game.

Good game, BJJ! Nicely done.
    I am looking forward to meet you on a pitch again.

Cheers, y'all!

19. coachman

coachman Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    bjj hero
    Country Flag:
    Thanks for the match. You played well but a disasterous turn of events early in the second half threw the game. Those dice would kill anyone off.

Unitl next time...

Khemri are OP!

20. Sudonym

Sudonym Active Member

Country Flag:
    Who likes Elfbowl? I like Elfbowl, and the Punisher's 4-3 win over the Lemmings proves it!