1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BC10 MD4 Results

Discussion in 'Big Crunch' started by cjblackburn, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Nikolai II

Nikolai II Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    Dreamy
    Cyanide Username:
    Dreamy
    Country Flag:
    I moved mamutas' and Coachman's match reports from the matchmaking thread to here to increase visibility for validators. :cool:

2. cjblackburn

cjblackburn Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    cjblackburn
    Country Flag:
    The revolutions ground there way to a 1 1 draw against Mikko's Delves. A quick TD followed by some Elf nonsense at the death lead to a 1 0 half time lead at the half. My fouling boots were working however so I could grind up the pitch in the 2nd half.

3. Valokiloren

Valokiloren Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    ʋǟʟ
    Cyanide Username:
    Valokiloren
    Country Flag:
    As Sudo mentioned, a massive game of elfball and speedy TDs resulted in a 4-3 loss for my Lemmingz. That said, Gazoo ran in yet another 1TTD after a TTM attempt, so there is that. Rather costly for me though - I lost another Blitzer (rookie fortunately) due to a negastat, and one of my Linerats is MNG.

4. jrpeart

jrpeart Well-Known Member

Steam Username:
    jrpeart
    Cyanide Username:
    jrpeart
    Country Flag:
    Aggravated Nurglary take a 2-1 win over the cartoon rats with eyes like snakes.

Tys was seriously unlucky with his d6 (except his KO recovery) which made things kind of easy for the Nurglars to dominate their offensive drives.

5. mamutas

mamutas Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    Awww! Thanks, dude! :D

6. CareemSoda

CareemSoda Member

Cyanide Username:
    CareemSoda
    Country Flag:
    0-1 Loss for the Ordinary Men to Reznak's Red'Unz. Nuffle just said nope to anything I wanted to do, well played to Arthur!

7. Arthur Wynne

Arthur Wynne Member

Country Flag:
    Yeah, I think that's the short of it. I would like to extend thanks to the referee for being [st]cheap to bribe[/st] extraordinarily fair-minded, to the College of Wizardry for helping me hurt more elves and to star player Ripper for a couple of beautiful tackles (the less said about his blocking and goblin-[st]throwing[/st]depitching skills, on the other hand, the better.)

Also thanks to CareemSoda for taking a bad Nuffling with good grace and teaching me a thing or two about High Elf offense.

[​IMG]

8. tentaakkeli

tentaakkeli Member

Cyanide Username:
    tentaakkeli
    Country Flag:
    Tin Foil Hatters 2 - 2 He did a monster MASH.

9. Smakapotomus

Smakapotomus Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Smakapotomus
    Country Flag:
    Averland Div Wyrmwood 1 - 1 Borderin Orcs
    [​IMG]

The match report doesn't do this one justice. Wyrmwood managed +15.00 on 88-1d6 rolls including enough :pow: to stop the Orc drive in the first half resulting in a defensive TD for the Uwd. 2nd half they got a little to aggressive, or greedy and ended up bogged down at the LoS eventually losing the ball to the Orcs.

Nuffle was being his usual chip up my rump tho and nearly brought about a different result. However, the Orcs managed an Elfish style TD by picking up the loose ball, passing to a waiting blitzer (with reroll) who took refuge near 2-guard players. Not enough for nuffle who put the ball back in the hands of the Uwd team who could have stalled for an almost certain 1-0 victory, but again with greedy eyes Werebat attempted to free the ball on a dodge with no reroll and put it on the pitch.

A turn 16 3+ pickup, 2+ GFI for the equalizer sealed the draw. See a more indepth write up
    HERE when I get it done.

Ggame Werebat, good luck the rest of the season

akirilus likes this.
  10. Werebat

Werebat Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Werebat
    Country Flag:
    Thanks, Smack. In truth, was so focused on trying to get ONE MORE TOUCHDOWN with Squeenik the Surgeon (which would have gotten him into the Hall of Fame) that I simply forgot that you had a turn left. Stupid mistake that in all likelihood did cost me the win. Ah well. After - what is it, four matches? Your greenskins are like brothers unto mine.

Smakapotomus likes this.
  11. jounisii

jounisii Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    jounisii
    Country Flag:
    Nuffle is feeling sorry for Suckers and/or he has started to hate nurglites. 1st turn blitz! set the tone for the match and wussies ran amok to 4-0 victory.

GG Skullie, who faced his adversities with enviable calmness.

12. Borke

Borke Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    Borke
    Country Flag:
    The match between Hawca's Afterlife and The Croakers ends in an overall fair 1-1 tie.

The d6 rolls were massively in favour of The Croakers, while the 2d6 were almost as massively in favour of Afterlife. Block dice were about even. Overall that meant that I constantly had some players stunned or worse, meaning I didn't manage to stop Hawca's advance first half and got seriously in trouble in the second, while on the other hand Hawca, after using the Wizard he had saved for the crucial moment in the second half, couldn't pick up the ball, or dodge to chase after my runaway BC, due to his bad d6. And that was the two touchdowns in a nutshell :p

GG Hawca, good luck with the rest of your games and with developing the team!

Hawca likes this.
  13. Zinc

Zinc Member

Cyanide Username:
    Zinco
    Country Flag:
    1-1 between myself and Alini, brief report on my team blog.

14. Alini

Alini Active Member

Cyanide Username:
    Alini
    Country Flag:
    1:1 with Zinc seconded.

15. Hudd

Hudd Well-Known Member

Country Flag:
    The Touchdowns try out a new stalling technique - throwing an interception, setting up a big scrap for the ball, and scoring late enough to go into half time leading! (There could have been 2 INT in the same half here, as I went for a 3 turner!)
    Fortunately I had enough men over to retain possession through the second half, scoring late to equalise...

Blackstar Ravens 1
    Watership Touchdowns 1

16. sbr32

sbr32 Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    sbr32
    Country Flag:
    Lost 4-2 to Show Stoppers!

Tupac died.

I hate this game.

etc

Good game though notafunhater, very well played.

17. notafunhater

notafunhater Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    notafunhater
    Country Flag:
    It was bloody on both sides; a misclick on the apo left Tupac dead instead of the intended BH, and I immediately took a smashed collarbone on my dirty player in retribution and death of one of my catchers as well, in addition to a couple of MNGs. gg sbr32, sorry about the trouble.

18. mamutas

mamutas Super Moderator Moderator

Steam Username:
    mamutas
    Cyanide Username:
    mamutas
    Country Flag:
    Oh, I remember this fella... He sure left an impression in my memory.

19. notafunhater

notafunhater Well-Known Member

Cyanide Username:
    notafunhater
    Country Flag:
    Well, I booted him for you!